Nappy Headed Hos

KaskadskyjKozak

He notes that Stan Gooch holds the theory that the Jews are the modern descendants of the Neanderthal

Wrong.

Descendents of Satan and Eve.

Pay attention, bishes.

Just in case someone doesn't get the humor: the faith says that the Covenenant between God and Abraham was the beginning of the line.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work with drillers who call athletes they don't like "dew-rag wearing niggers" and call their intelligent, well-traveled, cultured, and kind-hearted co-worker a "dumb-ass *" behind his back, but people get their feelings all hurt over some annoying douche bag who isn't even funny.

The most offensive person in this whole ordeal is Al Sharpton, who used it as an opportunity to milk his personal agenda. The man is a "nappy-headed" media "ho", who only cares about air time and finger-pointing.

I live on a street where at one end all the young whiteys hang out at the hipster bar. At the other end, there's a housing project on the river. All the 30-somethings seem not to see anything ugly in themselves when they openly discuss the possibility of reaping great rewards on their housing investment when the project is finally torn down, as rumored.

I'm way more bothered by myself than Imus. When a black person drives 50 mph down my residential street I'm far more incensed (as an immediate reaction) than when a white person does the same. Who cares what some stupid fucking nobody on the radio has to say.

By the way: If "nappy-headed ho" is so racist, why did every goddamn reporter repeat it ad nauseum" When someone says "*" publicly, all the talking heads can bring themselves to mutter is "he said the n-word". I call bullshit on cries of overt racism in a stupid comment. You want to get all pissy about racism? Take a look at yo'self, nigga.

Edited by E-rock

I'm way more bothered by myself than Imus. When a black person drives 50 mph down my residential street I'm far more incensed (as an immediate reaction) than when a white person does the same.

That's because the black guy is in a stolen car.

(NOTE: JOKE. JUST LIKE THE SEXIST JOKES I POST. DOES NOT REFLECT MY PERSONAL BELIEFS BEYOND THE BELIEF THAT A SENSE OF HUMOR IS INVALUABLE IN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS)

whew, got that out of the way.

I have no problems with Jews whatsoever; dated the daughter of a prominent NYC Rabbi. I have many Jewish friends. I do, however, have a real problem with rabid Zionists and particularly those Zionist U.S. citizens who put Israeli interests before those of the U.S. every time.

As I said upthread I have a teen daughter. And my wife is a member of the Colville Tribe and only a very few men I've ever met are even half as tough or nearly as resilent as her. Making it in the world as a Native female coming off a reservation alone with no support system of any kind is an amazing accomplishment let alone doing it and being remarkably successful. Our daughter is also smart as hell and equally tough so someone who's man enough to live by her side and keep up with her will be rare enough we won't care whether he is white, green, yellow, or purple.

And then there was Firesign Theatre who did a song on their "How Can You Be Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All" album designed to offend everybody.

On the album, it was sung by a bunch of NYC cops.

"It's spics and niggers

and wops and Kykes,

with noses as long as your arm.

It's micks and gooks

and geeks and chinks

and honkeys, (honk-honk)

who never left the farm"

I have no problems with Jews whatsoever; dated the daughter of a prominent NYC Rabbi. I have many Jewish friends.......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You gotta know how that sounds..... :noway:

Pssst. Let me tell you a secret, Joseph. I even have a couple of friends that are b-l-a-c-k. :ooo:

Both this post and your previous one equating a problem with rabid Zionists with a prejudice or problem with Jews would appear to demonstrate your biases, not mine. That you can't seem to distinquish between Jews as a people, Judaism as a religion, and the politics of Zionism is pretty typical for those who do have a problem with Jews and all things Jewish. Again, lot's of people keep their bigotry well under wraps these days - your b-l-a-c-k 'friends' aside, is that what we're talking here?

And then there was Firesign Theatre who did a song on their "How Can You Be Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere At All" album designed to offend everybody.

On the album, it was sung by a bunch of NYC cops.

"It's spics and niggers

and wops and Kykes,

with noses as long as your arm.

It's micks and gooks

and geeks and chinks

and honkeys, (honk-honk)

who never left the farm"

I was all ready to be offended. But then I saw that I was included in the list, so I am okay again.

"The president must acknowledge that his conduct has compromised the integrity and effectiveness of the World Bank Group and has destroyed the staff's trust in his leadership," the association said Thursday. "He must act honorably and resign."

How is what he did that much different than the good ole boys club? He just cashed in on the fact that he can get sex out of the new good ole boys.

I have no problems with Jews whatsoever; dated the daughter of a prominent NYC Rabbi. I have many Jewish friends.......

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You gotta know how that sounds..... :noway:

Pssst. Let me tell you a secret, Joseph. I even have a couple of friends that are b-l-a-c-k. :ooo:

Both this post and your previous one equating a problem with rabid Zionists with a prejudice or problem with Jews would appear to demonstrate your biases, not mine. That you can't seem to distinquish between Jews as a people, Judaism as a religion, and the politics of Zionism is pretty typical for those who do have a problem with Jews and all things Jewish. Again, lot's of people keep their bigotry well under wraps these days - your b-l-a-c-k 'friends' aside, is that what we're talking here?

Um, I think you should understand exactly what "Zionism" is before you condemn it, attempt detach it from Judaism, or perpetuate a gross misclassification:

Zionism is an international political movement that supports a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.[1] Formally organized in the late 19th century, the movement was successful in establishing the State of Israel in 1948, as the world's first and only modern Jewish State. It continues primarily as support for the state and government of Israel and its continuing status as a homeland for the Jewish people.[2] Described as a "diaspora nationalism",[3] its proponents, including contemporary figures such as Robert Rockaway and historical luminaries such as Albert Einstein, regard it as a national liberation movement whose aim is the self-determination of the Jewish people.

Your attempt to attach Wolfoitz to yet another perceived jewish-linked conspiracy - something that seems to be popular with the left of late - is the real issue here. The fact that you displayed somewhat paranoid racism of your own, even while condemning this Imus idiot, is also telling.

I have to work with drillers who call athletes they don't like "dew-rag wearing niggers" and call their intelligent, well-traveled, cultured, and kind-hearted co-worker a "dumb-ass *" behind his back, but people get their feelings all hurt over some annoying douche bag who isn't even funny.

The most offensive person in this whole ordeal is Al Sharpton, who used it as an opportunity to milk his personal agenda. The man is a "nappy-headed" media "ho", who only cares about air time and finger-pointing.

I live on a street where at one end all the young whiteys hang out at the hipster bar. At the other end, there's a housing project on the river. All the 30-somethings seem not to see anything ugly in themselves when they openly discuss the possibility of reaping great rewards on their housing investment when the project is finally torn down, as rumored.

I'm way more bothered by myself than Imus. When a black person drives 50 mph down my residential street I'm far more incensed (as an immediate reaction) than when a white person does the same. Who cares what some stupid fucking nobody on the radio has to say.

By the way: If "nappy-headed ho" is so racist, why did every goddamn reporter repeat it ad nauseum" When someone says "*" publicly, all the talking heads can bring themselves to mutter is "he said the n-word". I call bullshit on cries of overt racism in a stupid comment. You want to get all pissy about racism? Take a look at yo'self, nigga.

You got something there when you get angry at yourself. That's actually I can respect if you can see your own biases and acknowledge them.

I would have had the same reaction, but I would have thought "professional athlete"....Black people in my hood are well to do and drive nice cars.

If it were a white person, I probably would have thought white trash with an education (maybe), since professional athlete would not be the first thought to come to mind. And yeah, it bothers me for a second that I get pissed off like that and resort to stereotypes. But I would not yell it out or try and fuck with them. We are a little racist inside.

No 'detachment' of any kind is involved or required in distinguishing between Jews, Judaism, and Zionism. Quite the contrary. Niether Israel nor rabid Zionism are problems in and of themselves either - except when U.S. Citizens put the interests of Israel ahead of those of the United States. Wolfowitz has clearly demonstrated his allegiances lie elsewhere. He, Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are all guilty of treason as far as I'm concerned; the difference between them is Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were enticed by the [chauvinist, white male] Neocon fantasy whereas Wolfowitz and others knew exactly where and why they were pushing the Neocon agenda. Those reasons had nothing to do with U.S. interests in the region.

In fact, the whole Iraq fiasco and indeed the entire modus operendi of systemic corruption in all Bush administration agendas is simply an extension of the same mentality and methods permeating the Reagan administration and exposed by the Iran-Contra affair. Reagan, Haig, Weinberger, Poindexter, and North - the last crew of bigoted traitors to inhabit the White House and lionized by the like of Imus and other talking heads of the right.

Wolfowitz, just another corrupt, womanizing chickenhawk upholding family values while remaining true and faithful only to the Zionist agenda as opposed to U.S. interests. After meeting him at a Pentagon briefing, even Tom Clancy, not exactly a flaming liberal, commented "he's on our side?"

Zionist agenda?

You antisemite pig. I hope you suffer Imus' fate.

:wave:

Kas, I'm beginning to really enjoy your posts. One after the other they keep marching along like little soldiers headed over a cliff. So predictable in terms of where they're coming from and where they're headed. The devotion to cause is almost palpable...