• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ryland_moore

Shooting at UW

Firefighters found the victims while responding to reports of gunfire

Since when do firefighters respond to gun fire? WTF?

Are you saying that there are two fewer conservatives now? If that were true, the liberals should go ahead and back gun ownership.

i'm not saying anything of the sort. just taking bets on who has the quicker trigger finger....so to speak.

But a trigger lock would prevent someone from defending themselves. God knows you need to have your gun out when the boyfriend comes over....

Married professor dude having affair with student?

What do you think?

We need to speculate without any knowledge of what's going on, just as we do with any mountain accident.

I guess I'm pretty happy I didn't get shot today. The students can get a bit testy at times.

My bad.

Friggen educated peoples.

That's right. I am not in Information Technology. I am in Computer Science. Now where's the IT guy to tell me why my computer crashes when I open Windows Media Player?