Iran - interesting article from UK.

Seahawks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt it - i don't see many folks defending iran currently - a non-violent solution would be best though

it's hard for the un to be anythign other than mealy-mouthed about shit when half the world is under the irrational impression that it's mission is global domination, cobra-commander style.

You know if the US would just get a new power supply ( I dont know where or what) maybe wind, solar, methane, something besides oil. Then we could pull out of the middle east all together and let them fight it out. Its none our buisness what Iran does to Israel. Why does the USA have so many ties with Israel anyway? ITS ALL ABOUT OIL INTERESTS, and if you think different.....you are fooling yourself.

When speaking about Bush in Iraq, all I got to say is "pull out, like your daddy should have"!

Baby_flipping_off_.jpg

Why are we in Iraq

bush_lying.jpg

Edited by kevbone

You know if the US would just get a new power supply ( I dont know where or what) maybe wind, solar, methane, something besides oil. Then we could pull out of the middle east all together and let them fight it out. Its none our buisness what Iran does to Israel. Why does the USA have so many ties with Israel anyway? ITS ALL ABOUT OIL INTERESTS, and if you think different.....you are fooling yourself.

When speaking about Bush in Iraq, all I got to say is "pull out, like your daddy should have"!

Baby_flipping_off_.jpg

Why are we in Iraq

bush_lying.jpg

Hey that baby doesn't have to pay the taxes he'll just be fucking aborted.

Ohh I knew the libb's would love that article, they hate taking action. There like the French just like to lie down and take in the ass. :) (Those of you that are French, screw off cause I'm 25% French, they are wimps)

odd - the article you asked us to read specifcally compliments the french for supporting action against iran - wtf?

Did you see the part where it said "So too, oddly, is the world’s greatest sanction-busting nation, France"???? Maybe you missed that phrase. Actually was ripping them too.

Edited by Seahawks

Ohh I knew the libb's would love that article, they hate taking action. There like the French just like to lie down and take in the ass. :) (Those of you that are French, screw off cause I'm 25% French, they are wimps)

Im a lib and I say nuke the fuckers. What do you say to that?

There like the French just like to lie down and take in the ass. :) (Those of you that are French, screw off cause I'm 25% French, they are wimps)

I see. So you're saying that 25% of the time, you like to lie down and take it in the ass?

:lmao:

Knew that was coming. Good one.

K-Fed, think you got your answer above.

There like the French just like to lie down and take in the ass. :) (Those of you that are French, screw off cause I'm 25% French, they are wimps)

I see. So you're saying that 25% of the time, you like to lie down and take it in the ass?

You mentioned ass.....you knew this was coming.

He takes it here...

g-string.jpg

You mentioned ass.....you knew this was coming.

He takes it here...

g-string.jpg

Libby you like to suck this.

donkey.jpg

From the understated guys at DEBKA:

US financial sources in Bahrain report American investors in Bahrain advised to pack up business operations and leave

The advice came from officers with US Central Command 5th Fleet HQ at Manama, who spoke of security tension, a hint at an approaching war with Iran. Arab sources report the positioning of a Patriot anti-missile battery in Bahrain this week; they say occupancy at emirate hotels has soared past 90% due mostly to the influx of US military personnel. They also report Western media crews normally employed in military coverage are arriving in packs.

Thursday, March 29, Gen. Khaled al-‘Absi, Bahrain’s chief of air defense operations disclosed that new alarm networks had been installed and air defense systems upgraded to handle chemical, biological and radioactive attacks.

The USS Nimitz and its support ships will be departing San Diego Monday, April 2, to join the John C. Stennis Strike Group in the Persian Gulf. The nuclear carrier is due to relieve the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower , but military sources in the Gulf believe all three US carriers will stay put if tensions continue to climb or if fighting breaks out involving American, British and Iranian forces.

From the understated guys at DEBKA:

US financial sources in Bahrain report American investors in Bahrain advised to pack up business operations and leave

The advice came from officers with US Central Command 5th Fleet HQ at Manama, who spoke of security tension, a hint at an approaching war with Iran. Arab sources report the positioning of a Patriot anti-missile battery in Bahrain this week; they say occupancy at emirate hotels has soared past 90% due mostly to the influx of US military personnel. They also report Western media crews normally employed in military coverage are arriving in packs.

Thursday, March 29, Gen. Khaled al-‘Absi, Bahrain’s chief of air defense operations disclosed that new alarm networks had been installed and air defense systems upgraded to handle chemical, biological and radioactive attacks.

The USS Nimitz and its support ships will be departing San Diego Monday, April 2, to join the John C. Stennis Strike Group in the Persian Gulf. The nuclear carrier is due to relieve the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower , but military sources in the Gulf believe all three US carriers will stay put if tensions continue to climb or if fighting breaks out involving American, British and Iranian forces.

Thanks Peter.....that is very sad.

odd - the article you asked us to read specifcally compliments the french for supporting action against iran - wtf?

Did you see the part where it said "So too, oddly, is the worlds greatest sanction-busting nation, France"???? Maybe you missed that phrase. Actually was ripping them too.

not to get into an argument on teh interweb, but the french are mentioned but once:

"For the moment, ever-stricter sanctions on Iran seems the only answer. America is resolute about this. So too, oddly, is the world’s greatest sanction-busting nation, France. So the scope for tightening the economic ratchet on Iran, and the means to do so, look healthy. "

the statement indicates a general dislike of the snail-eaters, but admits they are currently doing the right thing - but then again, maybe you're the guy who writes the SAT reading-comp questions and seems to divine something more out of it than i

i pointed out about 2 months ago that iran invasion was already under way.(my sources tell me)........now we 're circling the wagon , getting ready,moving large forces in the theater. our bitches the brits are providing media -fire-crap.our media here is doing its usual bad-guy-kills-babies-routine. poor schmuck in omaha is gonna vote to kill again!!

the french have the guts to say no to our madness! others also.

media pollutes. who owns it? ask. ask.

i pointed out about 2 months ago that iran invasion was already under way.(my sources tell me)........now we 're circling the wagon , getting ready,moving large forces in the theater. our bitches the brits are providing media -fire-crap.our media here is doing its usual bad-guy-kills-babies-routine. poor schmuck in omaha is gonna vote to kill again!!

the french have the guts to say no to our madness! others also.

media pollutes. who owns it? ask. ask.

Who owns it?? people like you. +

I have a buddy here at work that is from pakistan. He said there are rumors in Pakistan May 5th and more rumor for another date in Iran.

Edited by Seahawks

i'm all for attacking folks, especially those who have shit that's cool that we want - but by that rationale, why can't we invade new zealand? or nepal? or canada? iran, iraq, afghanistan - fucking shitholes, all of them!

shitholes with oil. or in the path (af/irn) of our proposed and soon to be built pipolino!!