Clinton Two faced

Seahawks

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's okay. Everyone here is capable of googling the info.

So how is Clinton two-faced over this issue?

OK I did it and this is all I get.

two%20faced%20hillary.gif

Not very damning.

Wait:

..........ahhh - here we go.... hillary1.jpg

hillaryous1.jpg

Nope, not damning at all.

More clinton shit today: I'm sure she telling the truth

Vilsack and his wife, Christie, endorsed Clinton in her bid for the Democratic nomination at an Iowa news conference on Monday. Daley said there was no connection between the fundraising and the endorsement.

"There was no quid pro quo," Daley said. "They have a long history and if she could be helpful she wants to be helpful."

The help for Vilsack comes as one of Clinton's top supporters in New Hampshire disputed reports of another promise in exchange for an endorsement. Bill Shaheen, in an interview with The Associated Press, said suggestions that he withheld his endorsement of Clinton until he was promised an ambassadorship were wrong.

"Did she promise (an ambassadorship)? No," Shaheen said. "That's not how I work. I don't think Senator Clinton is thinking that far down the road and I would be disappointed if she was."

Kevbone, Try reading before posting a duplicate joke. You just guaranteed another shitty Seahawks retort.

He's dumb shit what you expect??

March 28, 2007 -- WASHINGTON - A poll released yesterday shows that half of all voters will not back Hillary Rodham Clinton for president.

Despite her front-runner status in the Democratic primary field, a full 50 percent of those questioned say they won't vote for Clinton if she's the party's presidential nominee, a new Harris Interactive Poll found.

The Clinton bashers include a surprising 21 percent of fellow Democrats and 48 percent of crucial independents - swing voters expected to determine President Bush's successor.

The poll shows even worse results for Clinton among men, married women and committed-to-voting senior citizens - an eye-popping 69 percent of whom say they won't pull the lever for Clinton.

K-fed I don't care about your boyfriend pic. I want some good laughs from these neo-dems. I want to hear from theses chicken littles. Much more entertaining.

"Neo-dems". Apparently this is some newspeak for "anyone who doesn't lick Bush's ass"? Well I guess I fall into that category.

Here's something for you to ponder (or whatever your peabrain does when you aren't shitting out your mouth): As far as I can tell, Hillary Clinton has a nefarious and manipulative agenda behind her cash laden masquerade. A classic politician through and through. Phoney as a $3 bill. She's probably the least appealing candidate in the whole field. Won't be getting my vote.

K-fed I don't care about your boyfriend pic. I want some good laughs from these neo-dems. I want to hear from theses chicken littles. Much more entertaining.

Laugh at this:

I have a colleague I work with; she is 61 and about to retire. She has been putting money away in a savings type account (not sure which one) for over 40 years. She tells me she has been through 5 – 7 presidents in these 40 years. Seahawks, do you how these accounts work? You give someone your money and some years your savings grow others it goes down. Ok. That is the scoop.

She told me the other day that when ever there is a republican president, they loose money, and when there is a democratic president, their savings grow. This is not just once, but over 40 YEARS.

You can say all you want, but the proof is in the pudding.

I bet you will come back with some comment on my friend not knowing how to plan and save and blah, blah, blah. That is not the point.

Ok. Lets hear it

Edited by Brianmoore

"Neo-dems". Apparently this is some newspeak for "anyone who doesn't lick Bush's ass"? Well I guess I fall into that category.

Here's something for you to ponder (or whatever your peabrain does when you aren't shitting out your mouth): As far as I can tell, Hillary Clinton has a nefarious and manipulative agenda behind her cash laden masquerade. A classic politician through and through. Phoney as a $3 bill. She's probably the least appealing candidate in the whole field. Won't be getting my vote.

Seagal I like to give you shit becuase you shit your pants. Your not the one I egging on. You actually have some thoughts behind your responses. I want the freak dems. The Michael Moores. come on I know your reading.