Clinton Two faced

Seahawks

OMG!

He is racist against inflatables!

Can't we all just get along?

No I was referring to his comments the other day about Jews and them belonging in ash trays.

bitching. :) lol

only a brainless twit like you would deduce that from a joke.

only a brainless twit like you would repeat a joke that fucking sick

However, it is completely acceptable to put down women and their "bitching" without having any qualms.

Yeah, and no problem with posting photos of my beheaded cousins. :tdown::anger:

and since noone else will say it "What the fuck with the chickens your freak???"

dead_chicken.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!

No I was referring to his comments the other day about Jews and them belonging in ash trays.

However, it is completely acceptable to put down women and their "bitching" without having any qualms.

Didn't you just tell me off today in another thread??? That why I said it. To piss you off. guess you've just been baited

This is called Spray, ignoramus. This is a thread that people respond to each other in. To be baited as you were means that you were fooled. Try to keep up.

OMG!

Didn't you just tell me off today in another thread??? That why I said it. To piss you off. guess you've just been baited

This is called Spray, ignoramus. This is a thread that people respond to each other in. To be baited as you were means that you were fooled. Try to keep up.

My point exactly, you were baited by something you were passionate about. Women and the word "Bitch". You didn't like it then. But you'll let the smuck V7 glorify the deat of 7 million people (women,children and men) is gas chambers.

Yeah, a good share of the Jews who were tortured were woman.

And unlike the Holocaust, the torture of women goes on unabated today. And unlike the people trying to put the kibosh on jokes that degrade Jews, blacks, etc, there is little social support for similar efforts to slow the tide of jokes against women (specifically jokes including violence, degredation, etc) against women.

Come on now, "battle of the sexes" type jokes do not equate to tasteless, cruel jokes about reducing a people to ash.

OMG!

with a thousand rose petals

in your sky , i shall fly

with you in secret at nite i shall cry.

with you, beloved, only for you.

Yeah, a good share of the Jews who were tortured were woman.

And unlike the Holocaust, the torture of women goes on unabated today. And unlike the people trying to put the kibosh on jokes that degrade Jews, blacks, etc, there is little social support for similar efforts to slow the tide of jokes against women (specifically jokes including violence, degredation, etc) against women.

Come on now, "battle of the sexes" type jokes do not equate to tasteless, cruel jokes about reducing a people to ash.

One of the top killers of women worldwide is men. Yet tasteless jokes that include violence and degradation of women are laughed and and dismissed. I am sensitive to both of these types of jokes, as I am a woman and I am from a family that includes Jews.

So if being "baited" means being provoked into lively discussion, then yes, I can be baited easily with both of these equally serious topics.

V7: the reincarnation of Nero, replete with delusions of grandeur in his artistic talents and a flashback to his pleasure dome palace, replete with fluttering rose petal showers. Are you composing your "prose" with a lyre? I hope someone keeps you away from matches and incendiaries.

OMG!

b

Didn't you just te glorify the deat of 7 million people (women,children and men) is gas chambers.

first of all , it was 6 millions,( it is said). and even if it was 3000 i would not condone, glorify,approve, etc etc . so back the fuck up. you are being inflammatory and disrespectful in using their deaths for trollin'.

V7: the reincarnation of Nero, replete with delusions of grandeur in his artistic talents and a flashback to his pleasure dome palace, replete with fluttering rose petal showers. Are you composing your "prose" with a lyre? I hope someone keeps you away from matches and incendiaries.

destroy good boy, destroy. your anger will subside.

enjoy good boy , enjoy! your desire will subside.

love good boy ,love, your bliss will abide.

first of all , it was 6 millions,( it is said). and even if it was 3000 i would not condone, glorify,approve, etc etc . so back the fuck up. you are being inflammatory and disrespectful in using their deaths for trollin'.

This looks like a troll on a troll on a troll on a...

so many layers!!! It's like an episode of Lost!

LOL now thats funny. That show is annoying but I can't stay away.

Stay away from the show, or this thread?

Lost has occasional low moments but otherwise I'm addicted. This thread on the other hand is about as intellectual as "Deal or No Deal".

Stay away from the show, or this thread?

Lost has occasional low moments but otherwise I'm addicted. This thread on the other hand is about as intellectual as "Deal or No Deal".

That would sum it up. Hilliary Clinton = about as intellectual as "Deal or No Deal".

That would sum it up. Hilliary Clinton = about as intellectual as "Deal or No Deal".

Sounds like republican talk there. If so you (republican) have had 6 and one have years to do something good. Instead you went to war with a country that did not attack us. Using serious propaganda combined with fear with a “war on terror”. Ohhhh. I am quaking in my boots. Bush is the worst president the USA has ever seen. Of course he is just a puppet. So its really not his fault.

Sounds like republican talk there. If so you (republican) have had 6 and one have years to do something good. Instead you went to war with a country that did not attack us. Using serious propaganda combined with fear with a “war on terror”. Ohhhh. I am quaking in my boots. Bush is the worst president the USA has ever seen. Of course he is just a puppet. So its really not his fault.

lol Here we go again, man another nut.

You seem to enjoy using the phrase LOL. Interesting.

Question: Do you think Bush is a good president? What has he done that will be remembered? (Not including the deaths of over 3000 service men and women over oil)

ahh your liberal burning heart has bought all the lies. Go make a movie Mr. Moore and make it up and try to pass it as facts.

Idiot, get a brain and stop buying the liberal horse shit.

Question: Do you think Bush is a good president? What has he done that will be remembered? (Not including the deaths of over 3000 service men and women over oil)

ahh your liberal burning heart has bought all the lies. Go make a movie Mr. Moore and make it up and try to pass it as facts.

Typical Republican, side stepping the question.

Tell me seriously. What do you think of Mr. Bush? Or better yet, the entire Bush crime family?

Tell me seriously. What do you think of Mr. Bush? Or better yet, the entire Bush crime family?

STFU, nOOb!

STFU, nOOb!

damnit.. you beat me to it... :mad:

alternatively:

Shutyoass228rn.gif