Clinton Two faced

Seahawks

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on, son. you haven't managed to work Clinton in your morning verbal diarrhea. cough it up before you give yourself an aneurysm.

Just becuase your a fanatic suck my own cock dem, give it up. Struck some nerves yesterday, got all the freaks riled.

come on, son. you haven't managed to work Clinton in your morning verbal diarrhea. cough it up before you give yourself an aneurysm.

Just becuase your a fanatic suck my own cock dem, give it up. Struck some nerves yesterday, got all the freaks riled.

Indeed. Gotta love how the DemoLibs can spew vitriol about Bush, the "Bushies", BushCo, und so weiter ad nauseaum, but immediately go into knee-jerk attack mode at one mention of anything negative about Clinton. You can't expect more from ass clowns.

Indeed. Gotta love how the DemoLibs can spew vitriol about Bush, the "Bushies", BushCo, und so weiter ad nauseaum, but immediately go into knee-jerk attack mode at one mention of anything negative about Clinton. You can't expect more from ass clowns.

:lmao: "Knee jerk attack mode" is talking about Clinton to divert attention away from current government corruption as if that has anything to do with it. Unless of course you deny there's any corruption in the current administration, in which case you have your head in the sand.

funny how you say both parties suck but then revert back to your Unquestioning Loyal Party Member ways.

Keep defending scum, scum. It funnier than hell.

ooooh. that was a witty riposte! i see all those hours ditching class and huffing glue in the playground weren't wasted!

funny how you say both parties suck but then revert back to your Unquestioning Loyal Party Member ways.

ooooh. that was a witty riposte! i see all those hours ditching class and huffing glue in the playground weren't wasted!

What does that mean. Do you mean "It is funnier than hell"? Dude, you have a harder time getting your point across than I do. Now THAT IS FUNNIER THAN HELL.

Answer one question fool. Can the president fire US attorneys when he wants? Have some more glue and get back to me.

Edited by Seahawks

:lmao: "Knee jerk attack mode" is talking about Clinton to divert attention away from current government corruption as if that has anything to do with it. Unless of course you deny there's any corruption in the current administration, in which case you have your head in the sand.

I don't think Clinton is two-faced. But you and your ilk certainly are. :wave:

I don't like Bush and never had. Never liked his father either. But Clinton was a special piece of work - our first white trash president. So we've gone from that idiot to a guy with, how did Richards put it - "a silver foot in his mouth"?

Of course you think Bubba is so great and wonderful and spethal, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Of course you think Bubba is so great and wonderful and spethal, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

What is it about conservatives with this "if you criticize Bush then you must LOVE Clinton!" Everything works in opposites with you guys. If you disagree with the war then you must love terrorists and hate America. On and on. There's just no other possible views but a) your own, and b) the extreme, extreme opposite.

I won't be voting for Hillary in 2008 if you must know. At this point the only support I have for any political movement is seeing corruption get exposed. The unfortunate part of it is, like in the past, those doing all the police work today will probably be the ones being investigated ten years from now.

What is it about conservatives with this "if you criticize Bush then you must LOVE Clinton!" Everything works in opposites with you guys. If you disagree with the war then you must love terrorists and hate America. On and on. There's just no other possible views but a) your own, and b) the extreme, extreme opposite.

I won't be voting for Hillary in 2008 if you must know. At this point the only support I have for any political movement is seeing corruption get exposed. The unfortunate part of it is, like in the past, those doing all the police work today will probably be the ones being investigated ten years from now.

:tup:

:tup:

Did you get done with your glue??? Answer the question.