Iraq War - What did you do about it today

sheaf_stout

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, as is normal in Iraq, the genitals of two American servicemen were amputated in the field by medical rescue personnel. No doubt, contributions to a fund for injured veterans will provide much needed consolation and support to these soldiers. Please specify the name of the fund to which you contributed.

I didn't do it today, but 2 weeks ago I sent over my third pair of Desert Boots to another soldier. They have their government issue boots, but evidently, they love these. They're more comfortable, especially in the heat and they tend to last a lot longer.

Anyway, it's not much, but I hope it makes thier hard work a little easier.

I paid my taxes, which is, ostensibly, supposed to go towards 'helping injured veterans' except your buddy Chimpy McFlightsuit Decided to cut veterans benefits and Decided that Halliburton et al needed the money more than Walter Reed Hospital.

This made me so depressed, I went out and ate vast quantities of carbohydrate-laden engineered food products and cheap beer and took a ride in my enormous gas-sucking truck. Apparently, while suffering the effects of a bad drunk and insulin shock, I purchased an overpriced, though highly patriotic, car magnet made by cheap foreign labor. This lit the fire under my ass to do something more for my country...this country which has given me so much for which I have done so little. So, I went out and enlisted. There's only one problem: I used your name. The bus leaves on Friday. You'll thank me later, I know it.

I paid my taxes, which is, ostensibly, supposed to go towards 'helping injured veterans' except your buddy Chimpy McFlightsuit Decided to cut veterans benefits and Decided that Halliburton et al needed the money more than Walter Reed Hospital.

This made me so depressed, I went out and ate vast quantities of carbohydrate-laden engineered food products and cheap beer and took a ride in my enormous gas-sucking truck. Apparently, while suffering the effects of a bad drunk and insulin shock, I purchased an overpriced, though highly patriotic, car magnet made by cheap foreign labor. This lit the fire under my ass to do something more for my country...this country which has given me so much for which I have done so little. So, I went out and enlisted. There's only one problem: I used your name. The bus leaves on Friday. You'll thank me later, I know it.

:lmao: