Portlands best - Tonya Harding

Seahawks

Tonya Harding caught 'tweaking out' in Vancouver

VANCOUVER, Wash. - Infamous Oregon ice skater Tonya Harding is back in the news.

Clark County sheriff's deputies responded to two calls early Sunday morning involving Harding.

Police reports describe Harding as "very agitated" and "tweaking out."

Former Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding

Sergeant Tim Bieber told The Oregonian that police received the first call at about 5 a.m.

According to a police report, Harding said four men and a woman tried to break into her car and steal it. In his report, the deputy wrote that Harding's account was "very implausible."

Harding told police she was on "new medication" and was experiencing an adverse reaction.

Later that same morning, police received another call regarding Harding, this time from a friend who told authorities the skater was "seeing animals."

The deputy took Harding back to her trailer and checked her home to "put her at ease."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonya lives in Vancouver, WA, so technically she's Washignton's best and not Portland's best buddy. Welcome to Tonya land. She may hang out in dive sports bars on SE Division on 45th and drink lots of cheap beer, but in the end she always ends up on the other side of the Columbia. Ya can't push your cheap Washington riff raff off on this fine city. Chump.

Tonya lives in Vancouver, WA, so technically she's Washignton's best and not Portland's best buddy. Welcome to Tonya land. She may hang out in dive sports bars on SE Division on 45th and drink lots of cheap beer, but in the end she always ends up on the other side of the Columbia. Ya can't push your cheap Washington riff raff off on this fine city. Chump.

Vancouver is a suburb of Portland. You might not want it, but it's part of your hood.

Vancouver is a suburb of Portland. You might not want it, but it's part of your hood.

so true but she has a WA drivers license, so that makes her a Washingtonian

Found this Qoute on the in internet on oergonlive.com, pretty funny that she put Oregon on the map lol

Ice skater Tonya Harding attracted worldwide media attention in 1994 after Nancy Kerrigan was attacked at the U.S. skating championships. Oregonian Executive Editor Peter Bhatia recounts the coverage that put both Tonya and Oregon on the map.

Found this Qoute on the in internet on oergonlive.com, pretty funny that she put Oregon on the map lol

Ice skater Tonya Harding attracted worldwide media attention in 1994 after Nancy Kerrigan was attacked at the U.S. skating championships. Oregonian Executive Editor Peter Bhatia recounts the coverage that put both Tonya and Oregon on the map.

The may not want to claim her but birthplace is Portland, OR. Says "Tonya Harding was born and raised in Portland, Oregon"

http://www.tonyaharding.com/biography.htm

Well obviously she thought Washington fit her personality better. Prolly cheaper trailers up there.

Probably moved there so not to pay state income tax.. Then again how much can she have if she in a trailer?

Edited by Seahawks

Everything is cheaper in the couv.....I should know...I live there.

You and Tonya.

Sweet.

He probably the one writing those fantasy crap on her Bio page. Man you want a laugh read couple of those.

If I want a laugh I would look at pictures of your mom naked.

Everything is cheaper in the couv.....I should know...I live there.

You and Tonya.

Sweet.

He probably the one writing those fantasy crap on her Bio page. Man you want a laugh read couple of those.

If I want a laugh I would look at pictures of your mom naked.

I could go low but I'll leave your wife Tonya out of it. :)