Ride Solace Snowboard Women's- Reviews? Opinions?

sapphire25

I'm a fairly new snowboarder, comfortable doing intermediate runs, and I'm about to finally buy my own board. I'm looking for a moderately priced piece that I can get a couple seasons out of before outgrowing it. Through my searching I've found that the Ride Solace Women's board looks like it might work for me, however, I've never used Ride Equipment, so I'm really just going on what I've read. Has anyone used their equipment, or specifically this board? Comments welcome!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Ride's DVa bindings. They came highly recommended to me when I was upgrading, and I have really liked them. It is a good time a year to be buying as most snow gear is now on sale.

You can probably find them discounted at a lot of shops...here is one link where they are half off...

Ride DVa Binding

I've never used their boards, however, if you want a board you can ride for a while (cutting out the need to upgrade for a longer period of time), check out the Option's Bella board. It's still an all-mountain board, and you can find it for not too much more than the Solace. (Plus, they're still handmade in Vancouver). Good luck!

I use the ride DVa bindings and also really like them. I had a friend who had a ride board for years and loved it up until it was stolen at the mountain. I'd just pay attention to what length of board you get (my beginner mistake was buying an aggressive board that was a bit too big for me...although i was able to grow into it)

Good luck!