Rocks got deleted lol

Seahawks

Hey, a volunteer daycare worker sometimes gets tired of the squabbling brats, it's not policy or any such officialdom, it's just me getting tired of the worthless shit. Random deletion of unworthy threads is healthy for any forum. That "oh hah hah so and so likes dick" is not very original or entertaining. You want to be a cc.com legendary wit? Put your back into you unworthy windowlickers, playing Trask lite will not win you a pat on the head. Think twice before you spray some lackluster drivel out into the more-durable-than-you-think tardwebsphere.

Remember, a benevolent god (or capricious warlord) may love you all, but that doesn't mean he likes you. Try harder.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what you think. You admitted on the other thread you hate everyone anyways.

I stated that I hate people in general. You are not in that category.

I also hate sink drain slime, athlete's foot fungus, and fecal bacteria. Those, at least, are a little closer to the mark as far as you're concerned.

This reminds me a little bit of the movie Amelie.

Funny stuff.

Haven't seen it. Comes recommended though.

Just saw Reno 911 Miami. I know, I know, I thought it was going to be really, really stupid, but we had free passes.

I almost dropped a kidney laughing.

Hey, is there something else buzzing around in here? Hand me that swatter, will ya?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Hey, a volunteer daycare worker sometimes gets tired of the squabbling brats, it's not policy or any such officialdom, it's just me getting tired of the worthless shit. Random deletion of unworthy threads is healthy for any forum. That "oh hah hah so and so likes dick" is not very original or entertaining. You want to be a cc.com legendary wit? Put your back into you unworthy windowlickers, playing Trask lite will not win you a pat on the head. Think twice before you spray some lackluster drivel out into the more-durable-than-you-think tardwebsphere.

Remember, a benevolent god (or capricious warlord) may love you all, but that doesn't mean he likes you. Try harder.

Ha ha....right on Off. :tup:

Off's post was directed expressly at you, smart guy.

Off's post was directed expressly at you, smart guy.

Gee ya think! Ass.