Kevbone

drater

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between when someone posts a thread about me and when I post a thread about someone else.

I play along and post in the thread because its fun. Isn’t that why we log on everyday?

Where as Steven Segal and tvashtarkatena did not post in threads about them. Both of those threads went to 4 or 5 pages and they were not dissing threads. Loosers!

Big_looser.jpg

The difference between when someone posts a thread about me and when I post a thread about someone else.

I play along and post in the thread because its fun. Isn’t that why we log on everyday?

Where as Steven Segal and tvashtarkatena did not post in threads about them. Both of those threads went to 4 or 5 pages and they were not dissing threads. Loosers!

[

True. Seagal just doesn't want anyone to know he is a fat ass!! :)

steven_seaga_fame_1.jpg

At least I can find my butt hole Blowbutter! Where as you first need to get the G-string out or you hole.

Sweet, where DID you get that Rhino, Boner? It's so utilitarian, it, like, works with ALL of your "jokes".

Yeah, you see, a few weeks back, kevbone learned how to link and post pictures. Now he has a stock of about 6 or 8 photos that work for everything. Sometimes he doesn't even need to post text, because they are soooo funny even the 30th time around, and even if they are a total non-sequiter and have no context whatsoever. Streamlined.

Even "Tub Girl" was more entertaining! :noway:

I miss tub girl. useless.jpg

Why should anyone post anything when you two can stroke each other off all day long?

I think evolution is indeed a hoax- the Seafag has been here for two months and he still sucks ass.

You're misreading the data. SH started out as a steaming ass baby, and quickly evolved into a testicular postule. This statement has been peer reviewed.

Get your facts straight, man.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Given the thread length of this dubious honor, sounds like you didn't need me.

I was complimenting you man. Giving you the old thumbs up! It’s lame for you and SS not to respond to compliments. I would hate to have to resort to flinging shit your way just to get you to respond!

I was complimenting you man. Giving you the old thumbs up! It’s lame for you and SS not to respond to compliments. I would hate to have to resort to flinging shit your way just to get you to respond!

What's lame is that you feel you need to get them to respond in the first place. Something is wrong with you.

What's lame is that you feel you need to get them to respond in the first place. Something is wrong with you.

HEY ARChy, are you a stong woman or a stong person. snwer that question honestly. i sense a little penis envy in your every post.

HEY ARChy, are you a stong woman or a stong person. snwer that question honestly. i sense a little penis envy in your every post.

I swear...that is your favorite saying! STFU. wow.

dude....I don't know who you are, but all that I can say is that over the last few months you have been....UBIQUITOUS...you're everywhere, dude! you started out kind of naive, asking odd sorts of questions that someone really experienced wouldn't ask...but what the heck...we all want to learn new stuff...but then you started getting mean...joining the dark-side...telling people to "STFU" like the badder mouths on cc.com....I kind of liked you the way you were...but I'd rather like it more if you spent less time on the computer and would instead, GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR! Then come back if you've got something especially funny, insightful or genuine to contribute...really, try to resist your mean side that we've all watched emerge and show us a "Kevbone" that we can truly appreciate.

Huge_boobs.jpg

P.S. What does big, jumbo, lactating mama got t'do wid anything?

(No you aren't REQUIRED to answer that....maybe the speculation be more fun.)

sincerely,

- Raindawg

hey rainfag, there re lot's of kevbone's on this site and i think cc.com is idle entertainment for many. some people take it seriously and some people don't. spray is a place for kevbone, dru, ss, dechristo and many more. if you feel as if you contribute something to this site i think that is great. i would like to see some climbing pictures of yourself or maybe a trip report because i can't honestly think of any other way to contribute to a climbing site.

all that I can say is that over the last few months you have been....UBIQUITOUS...you're everywhere, dude! you started out kind of naive, asking odd sorts of questions that someone really experienced wouldn't ask...but what the heck...we all want to learn new stuff...but then you started getting mean...joining the dark-side...telling people to "STFU" like the badder mouths on cc.com....I kind of liked you the way you were...but I'd rather like it more if you spent less time on the computer and would instead, GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR! Then come back if you've got something especially funny, insightful or genuine to contribute...really, try to resist your mean side that we've all watched emerge and show us a "Kevbone" that we can truly appreciate.

You are not a prince either. One could interpret your posts to be ignorant blather. One could interpret your posts to be nothing but drivel. I’m sure you don’t think this. Not that I need to defend myself in spray but here it goes. I am so far from the worst of CC.comers. I generally don’t go around and tell people to STFU….thats KaskadskyjKozak’s thing. As far as something to contribute……beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

My first intention on this site was to gather information on a climb I wanted to do near Seattle. I posted a question about it and wham….I got slammed by the regulars on the site. Like ravens swarming around ready to eat me alive. I realized right then and there how the obsession works. Post a lot…….keep spray in spray.

I used to climb 2 to 3 days a week even through winter. Now I have a newborn in my house so my climbing days are gone for a while and I have turned to the computer for sanctity. Thank you for understanding. Your friend ( I say your friend because I don’t take offense at anything said on this site) the bone.