Kevbone

drater

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I can find my butt hole Blowbutter! Where as you first need to get the G-string out or you hole.

Sweet, where DID you get that Rhino, Boner? It's so utilitarian, it, like, works with ALL of your "jokes".

I snuck into your back yard and took a picture of you grazing. Ass!

At least I can find my butt hole Blowbutter! Where as you first need to get the G-string out or you hole.

Sweet, where DID you get that Rhino, Boner? It's so utilitarian, it, like, works with ALL of your "jokes".

Yeah, you see, a few weeks back, kevbone learned how to link and post pictures. Now he has a stock of about 6 or 8 photos that work for everything. Sometimes he doesn't even need to post text, because they are soooo funny even the 30th time around, and even if they are a total non-sequiter and have no context whatsoever. Streamlined.

Even "Tub Girl" was more entertaining! :noway:

There you go Steven..... not spray....just straight out climbing.

When people go into the bathroom, the whole place smells like shit. Yet, most of use the toilet to drop a brick, cause that's where the actual poop is deposited. kevbone on the other hand will leave one in the sink, or on the floor, cause, hey, "THIS IS THE SHITTER!"

There you go Steven..... not spray....just straight out climbing.

When people go into the bathroom, the whole place smells like shit. Yet, most of use the toilet to drop a brick, cause that's where the actual poop is deposited. kevbone on the other hand will leave one in the sink, or on the floor, cause, hey, "THIS IS THE SHITTER!"

Hey stevey…..you ever post a climbing pic? Yo know….this is a climbing site. Not a Karate site….still waiting.