Suck weekend

rob

This thread is pretty funny. I don't have kids yet, but I plan to later on. I know I won't be getting out 150 days a year especially on harder stuff but I've always thought like Minx and Rumr that why not just take them along. I have always nannied and taken the kids everywhere, diapers and all, and it is fun and really is no problem. Recently I was in a car accident and now my man has to cook, clean, run my errands, and even dress me and other things. I still want to make sure he gets out because I don't want to be an excuse now, I don't want kids to be an excuse later, and I always want to keep the same lifestyle we've had because it works. Though I do get jealous and want to go and I miss skiing in the mountains so much, it will be easier to get back into it if he keeps going.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son will boulder all the time. soon as the rope gets involved its all over. the rest of it he's a great buddy. i should probably take up soccer but i'm pretty sure skate boarding again is a bad idea.

minx...my son was exactly that way...he'd boulder over headsplitters all day long...put a rope on him and he was done within one foot of the ground...two things helped...i put him in the little rockers at the vw so other kids were going through the same thing...and the second thing was: I made him into a "hero" down at smith...the way i did that was i put my draws up a route (chosen for him, without telling him...i think it was Jete` or Dancer?) and then when i came down/ me and all my buddies got real "sick" and just too tired to climb anymore, just didn't feel well, and all of us stressed out about what we were going to do about those draws...I looked at my son and said, you know, as many as you can clean off would be great cuz i sure don't feel well and you'd be doing me a favor...well, he managed to get all the way to the top and has never looked back since...

Nah, Kev has a great wife, you all would like her a lot. Like all things, you can't sum up your relationship on a internet post in 30 words.

I'd invite her to read the 30 words her husband wrote about her. If she is hunky dory with a husband who considers her main purpose a masterbatory object, well then she is indeed a "good little woman". Poor thing...

I was writing it about ALL relationships, not just mine. I comes down to this, Sex, women need a reason why, men just need a place.

Sorry Arcy……truth usually hurts.

This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I figure that the truth which hurts you (although you may not realize it) is that you believe that sex is actually used as a bargaining chip in your marriage. If that is true, how sad that you got yourself into that situation. If it is not, how sad that you insist on seeing it that way.

The funny part is that you think you speak for ALL relationships. You are not ALL men. I may be an optimist here, but I really think you are in the minority. Either that or I have just been extremely lucky to have known good men.

hey rumr--thanks for the info. some good ideas there. we tried rock camp one summer. he loved tying knots, belaying and bouldering but i think the whole week, he only tied in twice. *sigh*

might have to take a try at again soon. hope he's not too old to change his ways!

we've tried "peer pressure" fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) he doesn't cave in much to it.

he's getting a little more adventurous these days but he's not a risk taker by nature. i'm hoping when his friends are older and want to climb, he'll see the advantages.

MY SECRET PLAN IS WORKING!!!!

--ropegun development

--ski buddy development

--packhorse development

its rad!!!!

Rudy some fucking slobbering imbecile hacked your password.

hey...sometimes one has no choice...sigh...sunny limestone on the french riviera is a fantasy now...

Oh, and to think that you know what women need (especially sexually) is so comical that my ovaries hurt from laughing so hard.

yeah...i got a laugh out of that one...been with my wife for 15 years and she's still surprising the hell out of me every now and then...guess us XY types are too simplistic...

hey rumr--thanks for the info. some good ideas there. we tried rock camp one summer. he loved tying knots, belaying and bouldering but i think the whole week, he only tied in twice. *sigh*

might have to take a try at again soon. hope he's not too old to change his ways!

put him in the little rockers or the junior program...its a mix of bouldering and top roping ON A WEEKLY BASIS...the gals that run it do a pretty good job of forcing the kids to just climb and to quit whining...two thumbs up...at first, it seems "too laid back", but i got to give it to them, they get results...and hell, Tyson's team (he culls talents from the junior program) just kicks ass plain and simple on the national level...its a positive feedback loop...

bonus is, i just leave and go boulder so my kids don't get the "parent whine advantage"...they deal with it, and yours will too...

Oh, and to think that you know what women need (especially sexually) is so comical that my ovaries hurt from laughing so hard.

yeah...i got a laugh out of that one...been with my wife for 15 years and she's still surprising the hell out of me every now and then...guess us XY types are too simplistic...

More like you married the right woman :tup: