Urine Therapy

Dechristo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of shit; this smells funny to me:

Although we could probably filter out the toxins before drinking the urine, the toxins are needed because they stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body. Urine, which remember, is a byproduct of our blood, becomes more purified the more it is recycled. Thus, the cleaner the blood is, the cleaner the urine is, and vice-versa. And this is how urine therapy advocates conclude that urine therapy has a cleansing effect on the blood.

Why would someone need to artificially stimulate the need to "cleanse". I don't know about you, but my body seems to take care of that just fine (no piss-drinking required).

Whenever I make an adventure climb in dry country, I always make sure others in the party know that if we become stranded and run out of water, if we have to start drinking our urine, and if the other guys in the party run out before I do, I'm willing to share, but I make sure everybody understands....YOU HAVE TO USE A CUP!