Ken Schram

ilookeddown

I don’t normally watch KOMO for many reasons but Ken Schram just reminds me why I don’t watch. Today, the TV was left on the channel as background noise and his voice came through the speakers. I didn’t necessarily disagree with his opinion, but it was his “I am the lord of the NW” delivery. Over many years, I have been disturbed by his opinions (TV and in print).

I feel a little conflicted by posting this since it may raise interest in this shit head, but I would like to hear your opinion.

Edited by ilookeddown

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t normally watch KOMO for many reasons but Ken Schram just reminds me why I don’t watch. Today, the TV was left on the channel as background noise and his voice came through the speakers. I didn’t necessarily disagree with his opinion, but it was his “I am the lord of the NW” delivery. Over many years, I have been disturbed by his opinions (TV and in print).

I feel a little conflicted by posting this since it may raise interest in this shit head, but I would like to hear your opinion.

Who the fuck is Ken Schram?

Who the fuck is Ken Schram?

Can't stand the pock faced ass. 99% of his commetary sucks.

I like to fuck his pock face and his ass 99% of the time.

Dude...keep it down in here.

kevbone, are you REALLY so immature that you've got edit every post like this? inane.

Minx, maturity has nothing to do with it. Humor has everything to do with it. And that was funny.

Funny is in the eye of the beholder.

Minx, maturity has nothing to do with it. Humor has everything to do with it. And that was funny.

Funny is in the eye of the beholder.

hmmm...punching you in the eye would be funny. lame, ass fucking humor, is not. there is nothing funny about ken schram and ass fucking. really, there isn't

ahhhh stevie! thanks so much. there were so many gifts from so many wonderful people that i got confused.

ken schram is a pompous dork. i'd probably agree with some of his commentary if he didn't come off like mayor nickels with a stick up his bum.