• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Phil

It's a Miracle!

i am pretty sure jesus was really some alien/lizard thing born by Parthenogenesis. i still like the presents though!

Wow. I know actors/actresses really go to extreme lengths to get into their part, but that's a little overboard don't you think?

jesus was the middle child of three, but he was walking on the lake and shit so they had to explain it somehow.

The genetics of self-fertilization in lizards means that all her hatchlings would have to be male. These would grow up to mate with their own mother and therefore, within one generation, there would potentially be a population able to reproduce normally on the new island

Virgin birth is abnormal, but knocking up Mom is normal? Hmmm. Strange lives these scientists lead...