New search needed

mtn_mouse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The moderators on this site have been systematically and selectively deleting an editing my memories ever since I registered. They know I can't stop posting, but the more I post the more access they have to my cerebral cortex. If it doesn't stop I will inform the moderators at NWHikers to take immediate and decisive action Thankyou for listening.

So, in all seriousness:

Under normal conditions I like to drop a note to someone when I delete or move their stuff. Of late it's been so off the hook here that any number of mods drop in and do a little random enforcement of the "spray belongs in Spray" doctrine when they've got a moment, and almost nothing gets the kid glove treatment or being spawned off into a Spray topic.

Hell, I'm probably doing 10% of it, and I can't even follow what's happening. :crosseye:

BTW Tvash, I noticed you are trying to use logic against a born again in another thread. You are just beating your head against the wall...

I almost never fall into that trap, but with that one sanctimonious fucker, I just couldn't resist.

Plus, what do you expect from someone who's Ignorant of God?

Edited by tvashtarkatena

No, that wouldn't be me. I tend to spend all my time in the alpine zone.

Well, I certainly hope you're not so selfish that you'd go up there without a PLB! Praise Jesus, think of the children!

They have gotten to you. As far as taking a PLB? Well as you know us snaffles have been able to live for extended time living off other climbers supplies. I continue that tradition. :pagetop: