Longest Ice Climb

JoJo

Hey There,

For all you CC "Ice Forum" Junkies that made fun of me or thought I was full of it last year when I posted a query about the longest ice climb, here is your chance to call BS in person. It'll cost ya five bucks though.

All proceeds to benefit the Northwest Avalanche Center.

Spread the word and see ya there.

JoJo

"Some Kind of Monster" a slide show and talk of experience, epics and the longest ice climb in North America by Joe Josephson. See images and stories of my seven expeditions to the Mount Logan area culminating in the 50+ pitch First Ascent of the North Face of Mount McArthur.

Thursday, December 14th, 7:30 pm @ Feathered Friends.

$5 suggested donation.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could probably do it Friday night the 15th if someone wanted to rally and find a venue. I can send a poster file someone could print out to pollute the streets and notice boards of PDX with. I'm sure Climb Max would help out but isn't their new shop super small?

Edited by JoJo

Since PRG just did the dry tool comp last month, can John use connections from setting that up to get this to PDX one night after climbing? They have a huge venue for it. This would be pretty cool to see in PDX! We could definately get the word out fast to those in the know. Let me know how I can help...

Anyone working on this ???? Don't want to duplicate efforts. Joe's willing to do it if we can put it together.