• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Weekend_Climberz

Intuition Liners

i was happy with the service i got at pro mountains sports. no extra charge for fitting if you buy them there. takes about an hour. and they recommend buying a good insole and wearing the insole in your normal shoes to break them in before putting them in the intuition liners and fitting them.

the mountain shop in portland did a great job with mine. intuition liners are the shit.

I just got my Garmont G-Fits resized here. Steve upstairs is a great guy, knows a ton and did a fabulous job on the fitting. I'm going in next week to have some Intuitions put in my Verticals. :tup:

I heard they make sleeping pads now. I asked about them the other day but when they asked me where I was from and I said 'Seattle' they stopped talking to me. :cry: Must have thought I was looking for terrorists or drug smugglers.