Pulling Posts

mikeadam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine what sort of posts they might be pulling when they seem to allow people to post bogus pictures of "Fat Donna"! You juveniles should be so lucky that I have a sense of humor!

- Donna

[This message has been edited by Donna Top-Step (edited 06-01-2001).]

Donna don't make me laugh. What are you gonna do huh? You brought it on yourself.

ZOO-FOOFOO, yes we will take it to another site or two or three if you know what I mean? Watch the numbers dwindle shortly thereafter brah.

Now you can have your generic betatron site for all the cyber climbers out there.

Mike Adamson http://alpinelite.com

[This message has been edited by mikeadam (edited 06-02-2001).]

Something for the record:

1. I did not post that, neither did Tim, honestly I have no clue who posted it.

2. Yes, I removed two posts yesterday, something which we rarely ever do. One of these was a threat directed towards us. The person who wrote cowardly erased the message before I had a chance to read it.

3. I have moved a few posts to spray tonight, we sometimes move posts to proper categories. Sorry, I’m still at work on a Friday night and waiting for something to finish, so I’m a little bored.

On the receiving end??? Do you really believe that I give ONE iota about what this board thinks. NO NOT AT ALL. Just loop through the posts here sometime superman and figure it out. As far as my site, sure I'll dev it out and then you can have your canned generic beta. We'll all still be laughing our asses off like we do everyday. And do you really think it's just ME? Not hardly "BRO" Ummmm I'm not Erik so get it straight DICK.

NOW...let me tell you, I notice that no one ever has the balls to actually stand up to me as THEMSELVES. So if YOU want to try to run the gamut GO for it. BE THE FIRST SMART GUY.

Who are YOU Mr Cyber Cop? C'mon stud let me know. I'd like to hear your name. What ya hiding for? Scared? Intimidated? Worried?

What's your point? It's like the drug war boozehound. We'll just make up more and more and more and more and so on dick so back off. You're just another useless pissant who hides behind their cyber identity. Haven't we been down this road once before?

Oh and BTW go climbing? yeah so sorry I do it at will because I was smart enough to get myself retired before thirty. So don't tell me where or when or how. Maybe it's you who don't get enough?

GOT IT!

Now for the next round of avatars...

Mike Adamson http://alpinelite.com

Just for the record, I NEVER THREATENED ANYONE. Except Dwayner!

Mike- I matt, and If you have any brains you even know where I work. Go smoke a BONE!!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if I was really Dwayners alter ego!

[This message has been edited by lambone (edited 06-02-2001).]

Hey Jon,

This came up before, but you guys should relly change those home page pictures. They are gettin' old fast. I'd help but I only have cool pictures from Montana and Yosemite. Guess its time to go climbin!

Thanks for all the hard work.

Matt-Not amused son.

I don't smoke dope. Don't confuse me with Cavey and tong.

Yes Matt, I know where you work. So what? Did you have something to add here or are you just working out your angst via the Iambone character? Not sure what your point is. My guess is that if I showed up there you'd try to sell me a membership or something.

Sit down peasant and try to be humble. If you are Dwayners alter then that's cool. I LIKE Dwayner...

Professor Adams:

Trust me. Me n' Iambone.....we ain't the same person. It would be pretty weird if we were given the testy exchanges we have had! Nope. Mr.'bone be way younger than myself and seems to work in a rock "gym", a place I would visit only if I were desperate for entertainment.

Is it Saturday morning?.....how'd I get this headache???

- Dwayner, whose going to check out the action in Oregon instead of hanging out in wetsville this weekend.

You're right Dwayner, the gym can be pretty funny sometimes. Its a slacker job though so I don't mind! I am in school full time also. That explains why I've been on this site so much lately, I'm blowing off my homework!

Yeah mike, but first I'd give you a belay test!

[This message has been edited by lambone (edited 06-02-2001).]

Thank you. smile.gif

V, That is an encrypted password computer jock not a plain text version. I invite you to attempt to hack the board. Did you think I was just born yesterday?

Scott, Good it's working. I find your posts timid and feeble like you probably are. Have a shitty day wink.gif

Mike

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:

Oh and BTW go climbing? yeah so sorry I do it at will because I was smart enough to get myself retired before thirty. Mike Adamson

An interesting dichotomy (easily explained, I'm sure):

"Great site with interesting trip reports and photos. Another person like myself being worked to death and dreaming all day about getting back to a life of climbing."

(excerpted from a link description on alpinelite.com)

I hate to get off topic and all, but I was under the impression that this "Cascade Climbers" site had something to do with climbing -- beta, trip reports, gear recommendations, etc. I sure don't particularly object to people spraying one another, but is it really necessary to do it here? Particularly a guy who was clever enough to be able to afford to retire at 30 and go climbing, I'd expect to be out... climbing or otherwise enjoying himself, rather than hunched over the keyboard lashing out at people, deserved or not. I hope that's what I'd do. But instead, I'm at work, which is why I'm hanging around here *heh*.

FWIW, your alpinelite.com website has been interesting and useful to me, and I appreciate the effort you've put into it.