Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, there must be some good information on teh internut somewhere about this route, it's too bad its so hard to find. It would be so nice if I could just type in a few words and have some kind of keyword search program go find the information for me.

Well, until that pipedream is a reality, I'll give you all the beta you need and even guide you up the thing for $200.

202181RKE.jpg

Alpinfox

Try ready my initial post, little miss moody pants!

I found tons of shit. Im looking for a better topo!

Kevbone,

There are multiple, large format color pictures of the route with annotated overlays. There is a six page-long topo in PDF with every bolt shown. There are photos looking up and down from key spots on the route where some people have gotten off track with annotations showing the proper way to go. There are dozens of trip reports. All of this stuff is readily available on this miracle of communication we call Teh Internut.

If the stuff you found ain't good enough, perhaps you aren't ready to climb outside of the gym yet? Or maybe you are just bad at computer searches?

In either case, like I said, I'll guide you up the thing for $200. Problem solved. I'll give you the step-by-step beta. Even through the Oh-so-scary, unbolted, 4th class section.

Sorry if you think I'm being a smart-ass or an asshole, but I'm suffering from climbing withdrawl and I'm tired of this route and peoples questions about it. It is not the style of route that should engender so much interest or enthusiasm. It is not the type or route that I want representing WA climbing.

They say those who refer to profanity are not well educated. Looks like they are right. That is the second post on different threads you have used the f-word. Try switching to decalf, bro.
They don't call him Dirty Harry for nothing. tongue.gif

He looks like an 80 year old and is banging an anchorwoman?

I'm tired of this route and peoples questions about it. It is not the style of route that should engender so much interest or enthusiasm. It is not the type or route that I want representing WA climbing.

Then, why not just ignore it, rather than pissing on people who don't meet your expectations?

I'm tired of this route and peoples questions about it. It is not the style of route that should engender so much interest or enthusiasm. It is not the type or route that I want representing WA climbing.

Then, why not just ignore it, rather than pissing on people who don't meet your expectations?

I'm trying to make some money.