• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Work available during the next 3 days?

Between climbing trips and other commitments, and I'm looking for a few days of tedious labor to make some cash! It has to be before Sunday afternoon.

Do you have a day or two or three of carpentry work or yard work to be done? Or, preferrably, do you have an outdoors-related job, such as portering your heavy packs up to Camp Muir? Or perhaps you'd like me to take your kid rock climbing, or up the Tooth?

I would charge $10 an hour, or perhaps $12 depending on the job.

If so, let me know ASAP!

206-232-1798

colinhaley1@gmail.com

thumbs_up.gifyelrotflmao.gif Damn if I had some work I would hire you, just cause this is such a great climbers post.

Colin: I have a few dirtbag friends that will go hang out at the local home depot and solicit contractors as they leave the place when they need work... seems to work. Also here in PDX (not sure if you guys have something similar in SEA) a large pool of "motivated individuals" gather on MLK Blvd each morning and contractors will drive by and hire them on the spot for work... maybe they have something like that in SEA?

Good luck! Keep living the dream! thumbs_up.gif

Yeah that would be funny to see Colin down on under 99 downtown with all the migrant workers. Hell it is money though.

I used to hit Labor Ready during the summer when I was in college. I always hated the jobs I got, but soon I could quit 'cuz I had more than enough money for bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Alrighty, found a couple days of work! Thanks for the help and suggestions, guys.