Check this out

morningglory

I found the Mountain Fund, a newly forming organization, while searching for volunteer opportunities on VolunteerMatch. The Mountain Fund is a charity that aims to help people of mountain cultures all around the world.

Its mission is to organize grassroots nonprofits and NGO's from a diversity of disciplines and support and coordinate these organizations' efforts to eliminate poverty, its causes and symptoms, in mountainous communities.

The Mountain Fund works everyday to bring health care, human rights, responsible tourism and environmental progress to those who need it most in mountain communities around the world.

To help or learn more check out http://www.mountainfund.org

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

darn. you just missed out. I just made a monthly $10,000 donation to The People Fund.

It works every day to bring food, clothes and shelter to a family of four in Bellevue.

I cant say enough about it as I am both donor and recipient.

its a very efficient organization where virtually every dollar donated goes to the family in need. top that.

darn. you just missed out. I just made a monthly $10,000 donation to The People Fund.

It works every day to bring food, clothes and shelter to a family of four in Bellevue.

I cant say enough about it as I am both donor and recipient.

its a very efficient organization where virtually every dollar donated goes to the family in need. top that.

Oh yeah? Well I just donated 100% of my personal earnings to The Person Fund which provides food, clothes, shelter, AND beer to, well, me. bigdrink.gif

Now some may say that funds could be used more effectively to benefit more people, but consider the fact that my wonderful presence already overcompensates these people. By giving to me you give to all of them.

Consider your fund topped.