Just relocated from IL, wants to climb

KAB

I've just moved to the Seattle area and have another week and a half before I have to start work, for the rest of my natural born life... Sooooo I was hoping to get some climbing in beforehand. I'm game for just about anything. I climb 5.10 trad, 5.11 sport, snow, WI 3/4, AI 3, slogs, hikes, boulders, plastic, whatever.... I'd prefer to do something alpine or multipitch traddy, but I'm game for anything (ANYTHING!). I'm also happy climbing easier or following harder than the above.

Available now till 6/18 (EDITED, WAS 6/19) night, then the evening of the 23rd through the 25th. Actually, I'll be available every weekend for the rest of my natural born life...

Call 217.377.3242 if you want to get together for something, or if you just need to get something off your chest. I'm dying to meet all you beautiful people in the northwest climbing community,

Kevin

PS If it's raining this weekend I also like to drink beer and talk climbing--that's when I climb my hardest ;-)

Edited by KAB

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! An Illinois forum/support group would be great. It's good to see so many midwesterners made it to freedom!

I've gotten a bigger response to this post than I originally thought, so if I don't get back to you or am late in doing so, sorry. Hopefully I'll get the chance to climb with some more midwesterners (and northwesterners too).

My availability is now limited to nights and weekends. But at those times I'm almost always game for climbing. I'm also looking to do something longish on the 4th weekend--thinking Glacier or Dome, but am open to suggestions. Any takers?

Lastly, I gotta say that climbing with catbirdseat this past weekend was great. He climbs safe and smart, and if you get the chance to climb with him I'd reccomend you do.

Anyway, climb safe, climb hard, climb,

Kevin