• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Thinker

IT Calls

The view out my office window this morning. Looking forward to dryer weather in a few days...

580697-DSCN1578.JPG

580697-DSCN1578.JPG.450da4e0444eb9461cc53aaa50c122ec.JPG

Information Technology calls in general suck. I can't think of one recently that I have been on that has been fun.

Dru, you talk shit about partying, but when it comes down to it you're in bed at 10PM. Trust me; you'd be passed out at 9PM drinking the local Seattle beer. hahaha.gif

Don't make me break out the photographic evidence of you passed out at 2 PM from just one hit of BC Bud.

The Columbia River is Budweiser right up to the border, then we extract the beer and send the water over the border.

they make Budwieser in Canada too? confused.gif

They make Molson Canadian which is the rejected spew from the Budwieser plant.