Helmet Wouldn't Be Much Good

G-spotter

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farmer Peter Bruvold was out on his farm in Lyngseidet with a camera because his mare Virika was about to foal for the first time... "I heard the bang seven minutes later. It sounded like when you set off a solid charge of dynamite a kilometer (0.62 miles) away," Bruvold said.

Now I have to wonder, how does a horse farmer know so much about how dynamite explosions sound one kilometer distant? cantfocus.gif

Put a microphone in front of someone, and all of a sudden, everybody's a fuggin' expert, eh?

Farmer Peter Bruvold was out on his farm in Lyngseidet with a camera because his mare Virika was about to foal for the first time... "I heard the bang seven minutes later. It sounded like when you set off a solid charge of dynamite a kilometer (0.62 miles) away," Bruvold said.

Now I have to wonder, how does a horse farmer know so much about how dynamite explosions sound one kilometer distant? cantfocus.gif

Put a microphone in front of someone, and all of a sudden, everybody's a fuggin' expert, eh?

Every good farmer knows how to clear the land. wink.gif (even the horse farmers in Eumenclaw)