Where are the climbing TR's?????

ken4ord

Just ask skyclimb about his adventure with corvallisclimb. sorry to steal your glory guys, but I gotta post your picture of the rope.

This is what they found at the top of a jug line left for 2 years in the mountains. Thats definitely an "I almost died" moment.

IMG_2151sm.jpg

Core shots usually have a good story behind it. wave.gif Put it up boys.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am super stoked to get out there this summer. I really miss everything about that area. When I first moved to Seattle about month after being there, I thought, 'this is it, this is where I want to spend the rest of my life'. Ha, funny how year and half down the road I am selling all my shit and moving to a country that I had to look up on a map. When we are back though we are going to look at buying something in the area, so that we can always go back. One great thing about that area is, it will always be there.

Just ask skyclimb about his adventure with corvallisclimb. sorry to steal your glory guys, but I gotta post your picture of the rope.

This is what they found at the top of a jug line left for 2 years in the mountains. Thats definitely an "I almost died" moment.

IMG_2151sm.jpg

Core shots usually have a good story behind it. wave.gif Put it up boys.

Looks to me like the core is intact and just the sheath got stripped... hard to say from the photo.