For knotzen

sobo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japanese eat little fat and have less heart disease than the British and the Americans.

The French eat lots of fat and have less heart disease than the British and the American.

The Japanese drink little wine and have less heart disease than the British and the Americans.

The French drink lots of wine and have less heart disease than the British and the Americans.

Conclusion: eat and drink whatever you want, all your problems come from the English language.

<ducks> I swear I read it somewhere! wazzup.gifyellaf.gif

Close, they're Mormon.

this explains everything.

It's funny that guys always jump to this conclusion. Almost without fail.

Actually, my mother was excommunicated from the church before I was born; so my exposure to the church is limited.

Personally, I have found Satanism to be a lot more fun--and I don't have to marry my cousin.

Close, they're Mormon.

this explains everything.

It's funny that guys always jump to this conclusion. Almost without fail.

Actually, my mother was excommunicated from the church before I was born; so my exposure to the church is limited.

Personally, I have found Satanism to be a lot more fun--and I don't have to marry my cousin.

Well its good to know I'm just like everyone else after all. I was beginning to think I was wierd.