SUMMARY NEEDED

minx

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been awfully busy the last couple of weeks. i don't have time to read all of the TRs and what not, let alone catch up the spray.

i need a short but comprehensive summary of recent drivel.

TIA

i am in the same ummm boat realy. What the fuck has been going on arround here??? hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

i've been awfully busy the last couple of weeks. i don't have time to read all of the TRs and what not, let alone catch up the spray.

i need a short but comprehensive summary of recent drivel.

TIA

i am in the same ummm boat realy. What the fuck has been going on arround here??? hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

434243422humor.jpg

LOL reinstall the window of opertunity yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif thank you E i think that is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said in my general direction :-x

i am vary happily taken. so i will not be meeting you for a naughty trist. but i am hoping to get some climbing in at some point this season. it is realy flat out hard to date a non climber.

he has climbed before. he just doesn't right now. I do'nt have alot of time to climb anyway so even if i were seeing a climber i wouldn't have the time or energy to go often.

ah well at lest there is smileysex5.gifwink.gif and bigdrink.gifgrin.gif

Sky skied stuff most people can't climb.

Wallstein got a free ascent of some 5.13+ crack in Washinton

Andrew almost got killed on Greybeard

And everyone argued about Dean Potter and for some reasons there is a "pirates" forum.