Alaska Climbing guidebook

joepuryear

Hello good friends of cc.com!

Well a lot of you have been asking about it and my new Alaska Range guidebook is finally done, printed, and on its way. A big thanks to everyone here that helped out with the project. More info about the book Alaska Climbing can be found on the SuperTopo website: http://www.supertopo.com/packs/alaska.html

Or on my website: www.cascadeimages.com/home.htm

If you’d like to preview some of the book and one of the climbs – the Cassin Ridge on Denali – check this out: http://www.supertopo.com/freetopos.html

I’d love to hear what you think of the book. I invite suggestions, corrections, or updates either here or on the SuperTopo forum. Thanks!

2771101005_sm.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will first time order something from this site. Is it possible to order hard copy of your book only? Is that cheaper option or this is the best possible deal right now?

Regards,

Zoran

Edited by Zoran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Mine showed up today!!

Of all the climbing guides I have bought over the years, this is absolutely the best. Nearly every turn of a page (229 pages) reveals another bold color photo, or very well done topo. The photos are great, I'm nearly ready to quit my job and head north to for another adventure this season (but it will have to wait for next spring).

I have climbed a few of the routes and Joe's accuracy is on the money.

Well done Joe!

Inspirational.

Thanks,

Jedi

p.s

I was so jazzed, I bought the Yosemite big wall book tonight.