Sno Park Permits in WA - Who's got one?

Plinko

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was kind of my point. Since a hunting license is valid through the year (Well hunting season, really - May)it doesn't mean, by itself, that I can hunt anything I want until May (I still have to adhere to rules regarding seasons for what I want to hunt AND get tags for some stuff), it means I have a valid hunting license until May. Then I have to get another one.

Maybe not the best analogy, though.

Well, that was kind of my point. Since a hunting license is valid through the year (Well hunting season, really - May)it doesn't mean, by itself, that I can hunt anything I want until May (I still have to adhere to rules regarding seasons for what I want to hunt AND get tags for some stuff), it means I have a valid hunting license until May. Then I have to get another one.

Maybe not the best analogy, though.

I got your point. Good analogy. Trying to enlighten Foraker.

Foraker--remember to get the right tag.

REGULATIONS FOR THE HUNTING OF LAWERS

Government Department of Fish and WildLife Sec. 1200

1. Any person with a valid hunting license may harvest attorneys.

2. Taking of attorneys with traps or deadfalls is permitted. The use of currency as bait is prohibited.

3. Killing of attorneys with a vehicle is prohibited. If accidentally struck, remove dead attorney to roadside and proceed to nearest car wash.

4. It is unlawful to chase, herd, or harvest attorneys from a snow machine, helicopter, or aircraft.

5. It shall be unlawful to shout "whiplash", "ambulance", or "free Perrier" for the purpose of trapping attorneys.

6. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 100 yards of BMW dealerships.

7. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of courtrooms, law libraries, whorehouses, health spas, gay bars, ambulances, or hospitals.

8. If an attorney is elected to government office, it shall be a felony to hunt, "entrap", or possess it.

9. Stuffed or mounted attorneys must have a state health department inspection for rabies, and vermin.

10. It shall be illegal for a hunter to disguise himself as a reporter, drugdealer, pimp, female legal clerk, sheep, accident victim, bookie, or tax accountant for the purpose of hunting attorneys.

THere is also the WAC 352-32-270 Sno-park permit.

Fees for the winter recreational area parking permits will be established by the commission and shall be published by state parks. These permits include:

(1) Seasonal permit - commences October 1 and expires May 1 of the winter season for which it is issued. ...

7. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of courtrooms, law libraries, whorehouses, health spas, gay bars, ambulances, or hospitals.

This is "the small print". You'll never catch them if you follow this law.

Solution = poaching. Just get it done before May 1, they taste better before they go into rut.