The Magic Curb

EWolfe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a disappearing place near my house, a magic curb.

Anything I put there is gone within 24 hours! Amazing!

I don't have to drive to those pesky donation site, with their "is your junk good enough?" looks. Nope! I got a Magic Curb!

This explains the fairly constant stream of rusted-out appliances, old tires, unspeakably stained mattresses, and broken beer bottles that keeps materializing in my living room. Would it kill you to leave 20 bucks or a ham sandwich there once in a while? Shit, man.

I have a disappearing place in my house, a magic toilet.

Anything I put there is gone within 24 seconds! Amazing!

I don't have to drive to those pesky donation site, with their "is your junk good enough?" looks. Nope! I got a Magic Toilet!

This explains the fairly constant stream of rusted-out appliances, old tires, unspeakably stained mattresses, and broken beer bottles that keeps materializing in my bath tub. Would it kill you to put 20 bucks or a ham sandwich there once in a while? Shit, man.

What happens if you park your truck next to the Magic Curb?

There was a Corolla there for a week! madgo_ron.gif, so there must be some kind of a portal on the median side, because only things off the road disappear.

I even set out a recliner one day, and Poof! Gone in 12 hours!

Amazing! laugh.gif

Same here. Everything I've ever put out has disappeared, sometimes before the 'free' sign is on it.
I put a broken compressor on my curb with a free sign. It sat there for a week

confused.gif Changed the sign to $50 and it was gone the next morning. cool.gif Not good enough to take but good enough to steal yelrotflmao.gif