Bushwhacker Club - Pacific Northwest Weather

dkemp

Hey folks. I am going to give my weather lecture on Tuesday night March 21.

me·te·or·ol·o·gy n.

The science that deals with the phenomena of the atmosphere, especially weather and weather conditions.

Join me for this fun introduction to meteorology. During the first half we'll explore why weather happens and cover some terminology - what the heck is a mid-latitude cyclone, anyway?? cantfocus.gif In the second half we'll discuss indicators and creating a short-term forecast. Of course, we will apply all this to mountaineering in the Pacific Northwest.

This fast-paced show will be held in my spouse's classroom, S108, at Ballard High School - Go Beavers! The door will open at 7:15pm, the show will start at 7:30 and will wrap at 9:30. This presentation of the Bushwhacker Climbing Club is open to the public.

Doxey

For more information about the Bushwhacker Climbing Club visit the Bushwhacker Club website.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiight, I can help you out with that. From two years ago - thats me in the middle there - actually wearing shorts over polypro. Hey, it was cold when I got out of the tent. We went up hill for awhile, I warmed up, zipped off and... and... well I didnt know anybody was gonna take a picture and... well...

But the hole in the knee makes it cool though, right? Heh heh... right? blush.gifcry.gif

Gladys%20summit.JPG

• 3 weeks later...