What's happening?

Jman

What happened to the Climber's Board Forum? There's only 3 topics there.

And where did the Gear Rack go?

Jon? Tim? Did I do something wrong? Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-17-2001).]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was using coconut oil but those two stewardess I was "climbing" with a few weeks ago wiped out my supply, I'll look for the hoof cream, is it anything like Bag Balm?

Thanks for all the advice it's real great to get such quality feedback-

quote:

Originally posted by Jman:

What happened to the Climber's Board Forum? There's only 3 topics there.

And where did the Gear Rack go?

Jon? Tim? Did I do something wrong? Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-17-2001).]

I'll tell ya what happened genious, Jon and Tim were finally disgusted by all the wit you idiots spew on this forum. I really don't give a shit what you girls want to act like or how quick and witty you think you are. Of all the outdoor hiking/fishing/climbing/hunting/real men websites out there, this one takes the cake for having the most dumb-ass loosers onboard. No wonder the Calif. boys don't take you serious. Your crap is even funny anymore, just boring, i'm outta here.

Jman I take it all back. I LOVE you guys. Roadrunner was awesome and reaffirmed my faith in you seattle sport climbers. I think it's awesome that you and cavey and rambone and that Durl-all-over-himself guy like to climb in the gyms. Have you guys thought about actually trying some stuff on a real mountain? I could teach you if you're interested. Your new fan, pen.

quote:

Originally posted by pen:

I'll tell ya what happened genious, Jon and Tim were finally disgusted by all the wit you idiots spew on this forum. I really don't give a shit what you girls want to act like or how quick and witty you think you are. Of all the outdoor hiking/fishing/climbing/hunting/real men websites out there, this one takes the cake for having the most dumb-ass loosers onboard. No wonder the Calif. boys don't take you serious. Your crap is even funny anymore, just boring, i'm outta here.

Let's all take a minute to peruse this post and check out the spelling and grammar. Oh yeah I be a whey stoopid looser. I'm going to endeavor not to choke on this little irony sandwich that we've been served.

[This message has been edited by jblakley (edited 08-17-2001).]

Spelling errors; is that all you girls have to bitch about now? Sorry, I'll endeavor to be more precise. Hope I didn't disrupt your Bart Simpsonish trains of thought, your Sport Climbing wit is mind-taxing I'm sure. Now if you girls would grow up, and strive to be real men like MattP for instance, you might even get laid once in awhile; and not by Rosie Palm either.

Ah, shoot! I was just about to rip into pen. But I had this hunch that he just might be mattp - why else would he think he's such a great guy? (a bit of self-worship there I would guess).

Oh, and by the way, a lot of us 'girls' are married. You don't hear any sexual frustration in my posts! ...do you?