• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JERRY_SANCHEZ

Naked Man

Naked man killed on I-90 near Snoqualmie Pass

10:52 AM PST on Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Associated Press and KING Staff Reports

Naked man killed on I-90 near Snoqualmie Pass

NORTH BEND, Wash.- The State Patrol is investigating how a naked man was struck and killed on I-90 near Snoqualmie Pass.

The man, who appeared to be in his 20s or 30s, was killed about 4 a.m. when he ran into the path of a truck. The driver says he came out of nowhere.

The victim reportedly had been driving a Chevy Blazer SUV on westbound I-90. He reportedly crossed the median and three lanes of traffic and had hit the guardrail on the eastbound side near Milepost 42.

The man reportedly got out of his car and was struck by a pickup heading eastbound. Investigators do not know why or for how long he had been naked.

One eastbound lane of I-90 at Milepost 42 was closed during the investigation.

Maybe he was running across the road trying to get a WIFI signal from his new computer, because shaking it up and down didn't work.

Alien abduction case. They dropped him off naked and he was trying to get home. It could happen to YOU!

I suspect that this will not remain a mystery after the toxicology results are available. mushsmile.gif

naked running is PCP until proven otherwise