Bellingham PubClub/G'bye Blake 12/7

EWolfe

MtnFreak and Patsy have been kind enough to offer up their place for a send-off gathering for Blake.

It will be BYOB and hopefully some foodstuffs as well.

I will be putting it together, so post here or PM me if you want to bring a potluck item.

Let's make it a "Good"bye! rockband.gif

Edited by fern

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MtnFreak and Patsy have been kind enough to offer up their place for a send-off gathering for Blake. It will be BYOB and hopefully some foodstuffs as well. I will be putting it together, so post here or PM me if you want to bring a potluck item. Let's make it a "Good"bye! rockband.gif

Wednesday, 7 December, 7pm

Come help us say good bye to Blake as he sets of for an adventure in New Zealand. Its a potluck, and MisterE's the MC, so send him a note. You can also pm him, me, or montanapup for directions.

Hope to see you here!

Maybe as a going-away present I can have my titled changed from "miniwanker" (course I did donate to the paypal cc.com fund too) grin.gif

now cc.com has become a waste of time AND money for you....?

yeah fuck you guys!? did I have a going away party.... cry.gif

No, wish I could come, sounds like a good time! Going to NZ eh? you better go to castle hill etc and post many pics.

"Bellingham goes abroad" continues......soon there will be no one left...

Going to NZ eh? you better go to castle hill etc and post many pics.

Castle Hill, is that one of those spots with lots of little pieces of mountains laying around? I'm looking at Cook, Aspiring, and the places where those pieces of mountains are still part of the peaks!

Well, if it was moved to WED to accomodate Fern, let's hope she shows. Sorry you can't make it Dru, I'll be sure to pass on any NZ 'sheep secrets' to you or CPB when I return. fruit.gif