• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AFIVE

banks lake

a.k.a ffpm79

Last 2 nights it was 5 degrees in moses lake so I figured things had to be getting close. Vantage and the Quincy area may be close as well, although most of those face the sun in the afternoon. Glad to save people the trip. All I have to do is add an hour to my trip home in the morning in order to check things out.

Right side of punchbowl is starting to come in, cowgirls is touching down, nothing else is formed all the way yet. You could climb both these but it needs another week to form good. Climbing it now could mess it up for latter, unless you climbed real light, no bashing. Not really worth the drive for a easy WI3.

Went to Banks yesterday on the way home. Met Jens and some guys from Spokane. Most of the ice will be good to go by next weekend.

Jens leading H202. Impressive show!

3720h2o2.JPG

3720jens_on_h2o2.JPG

The Cable. some guys were TRing it.

3720cable1.JPG

Marty's Sport climbing Cave. looks like fun!

3720sport_cave.JPG