The Twleve Percent

JoshK

Just over 50% of the country voted for GWB in the last election. However, his current approval rating is at a staggeringly pathetic 38%. So who are these people in the 12% that voted for him but now think he is, rightly, doing a lousy job? Was there really that much anti-Kerry voting? Or were there people who didn't do their homework to find out anything about the mean they were *actually* voting for? Does Sasquatch actually exist?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a good "news" story on Saturday Night Live a couple weeks back. It went something like this

A new poll shows 66% of Americans now believe that going to war in Iraq was a bad idea. The poll also found that 34% of Americans believe Adam and Eve rode a dinosaur to church.

grin.gif

So who are these people in the 12% that voted for him but now think he is, rightly, doing a lousy job?

Could be the troops that are getting sent to Iraq for their second and third tours and their families and friends? Nah.......

i had a long conversation with a lady on an airplane the other day. her husband was in the military and she was scared to death that bush would lose in '04 because of the benefits and security her and her husband would lose. apparently clinton moved people around more and bush tries not to make families have to relocate so much and also she said the pay is better w/ W.

i don't know, i'm not in the military, but i've talked to several families and they like W.

i had a long conversation with a lady on an airplane the other day. her husband was in the military and she was scared to death that bush would lose in '04 because of the benefits and security her and her husband would lose. apparently clinton moved people around more and bush tries not to make families have to relocate so much and also she said the pay is better w/ W.

I wouldn't blame that relocating on Clinton. It was necessary and overdue restructuring for a post-Cold War military.