• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's supposed to be the other way around, hahahha

but you know what I mean

we were hungry, what can I say

Ask Oly and Ketch

Anybody ever drop some cc.comers off at the ferry, stop by the local pub for a beer on the way home, find a halloween party in progress there, stay till 2 am dancing and carrying on, go to the cabin on your land instead of the house you are renting so as not to wake your family, and then forget to get up before they do and call them to tell them you are allright and the climb went well?

Whoops crazy.gif

I'm in the doghouse now....

Anybody ever drop some cc.comers off at the ferry, stop by the local pub for a beer on the way home, find a halloween party in progress there, stay till 2 am dancing and carrying on, go to the cabin on your land instead of the house you are rentig so as not to wake your family, and then forget to get up before they do and call them to tell them you are allright and the climb went well?

Don't you just hate when that happens?!? hellno3d.gif

it's supposed to be the other way around, hahahha

but you know what I mean

we were hungry, what can I say

Ask Oly and Ketch

Anybody ever drop some cc.comers off at the ferry, stop by the local pub for a beer on the way home, find a halloween party in progress there, stay till 2 am dancing and carrying on, go to the cabin on your land instead of the house you are renting so as not to wake your family, and then forget to get up before they do and call them to tell them you are allright and the climb went well?

Whoops crazy.gif

I'm in the doghouse now....

yelrotflmao.gif shoulda called goofball... you should know that by now. cantfocus.gif

Anyway, Billygoat and ketch, thanks for the nice dose of island hospitality. I'm looking forward to another visit. You're lucky for having escaped from America. For those of you that don't know, ketch has a destination bouldering area in his wood shed. It is the most innovative little piece climbing gym craftsmanship I've seen.

IMG_6560.sized.jpg

I've decided to bring a little bit of island life back to the city with me. I've taken to waving at every person I drive by. So far, I've only been shot at once, and the waving does incite the worst road rage I've seen in a while. But its all good, and I'm pretty sure this waving business will soon be sweeping the Seattle area.

IMG_6573.sized.jpg

NICE!!!!!

Hey Off White, How did you know that she sat bolt upright at 4 am shocked.gifmadgo_ron.gifhellno3d.gifboxing_smiley.gif

(at least that is what she told me)

Ya gotta watch it Porter. Waving to those who have not been assimilated by the Island Alien Host (TM.) can be misconstrued as being aggressively nice. That is a shooting offense in some jurisdictions yellaf.gif

Yep, That was a good time and a great "hike". Yepperz, nothing to see, just moving along...no sense in Klar404 knowing anything....

BTW, that girl that we shared the waiting room with on Orcas while waiting for the ferry, ended up on Lopez at the pub that night dressed as Dorothy! She made a wonderful Sleeping Beauty. rockband.gif

wave.gif