Is it too soon?

knotzen

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, its threads like this that really make my job tedious. Its like humans can't get it together to actually say something meaningful, yet that doesn't stop them from typing away. There is terrabytes of meaningless information just like this thread out there, and you monkeys keeping pounding away at the keyboard. I wade through it dutifully, archiving and praying for even one sentence of Shakespeare...but no...it never comes. Oh, we save this data, and in the future it will be held against you. Keep that in mind, and try to put a little more thought into it.

You know, its threads like this that really make my job tedious. Its like humans can't get it together to actually say something meaningful, yet that doesn't stop them from typing away. There is terrabytes of meaningless information just like this thread out there, and you monkeys keeping pounding away at the keyboard. I wade through it dutifully, archiving and praying for even one sentence of Shakespeare...but no...it never comes. Oh, we save this data, and in the future it will be held against you. Keep that in mind, and try to put a little more thought into it.

[PROSPERO and ARIEL remain, invisible.] Enter CALIBAN, STEPHANO, and TRINCULO, all wet

Cal. Pray you, tread softly, that the blind mole may not

Hear a foot fall; we now are near his cell.

Ste. Monster, your fairy, which you say is a harmless fairy, has done little better than play’d the Jack 23 with us. 200

Trin. Monster, I do smell all horse-piss, at which my nose is in great indignation.

Ste. So is mine. Do you hear, monster? If I should take a displeasure against you, look you,—

Trin. Thou wert but a lost monster.

Cal. Good my lord, give me thy favour still. 204

Be patient, for the prize I’ll bring thee to

Shall hoodwink 24 this mischance; therefore speak softly.

All’s hush’d as midnight yet.

Trin. Ay, but to lose our bottles in the pool,— 208

Ste. There is not only disgrace and dishonour in that, monster, but an infinite loss.

Trin. That’s more to me than my wetting; yet this is your harmless fairy, monster!

Ste. I will fetch off my bottle, though I be o’er ears for my labour.

Cal. Prithee, my king, be quiet. See’st thou here, 212

This is the mouth o’ the cell. No noise, and enter.

Do that good mischief which may make this island

Thine own for ever, and I, thy Caliban,

For aye thy foot-licker.

hahaha.gif

yellowsleep.gif Another Knotzen thread....

man, you must be incredibly bored to be reading it then. You really should have known better!

Well the title was just a little too provocative for my dirty mind:

Is it too soon... to take the deep-dick in the shitter?

Is it too soon... to go down on my new puppy?

yellowsleep.gif Another Knotzen thread....

man, you must be incredibly bored to be reading it then. You really should have known better!

Well the title was just a little too provocative for my dirty mind:

Is it too soon... to take the deep-dick in the shitter?

Is it too soon... to go down on my new puppy?

I always new there was a reason i adore you wink.gif when are you comming to visit me again??