A Snaffle For Muffy

Dru

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two guys are walking down the street and they bump into an old friend. The friend invites them to a party the coming weekend and explains that it is a costume party where the guests are supposed to dress as certain feeling. One of the guys looks confused and asks "like sadness or happiness?" The friend replies "yes" and they are on their way.

That weekend the two guys walk up to the party and knock on the door. The old friend opens the door with an offended look on her face. The first guy has a pear covering his genitals and the second guy has a bowl of custard covering his. The old friend asks "what the hell is wrong with you guys?" They reply "we heard this was a feelings party. I'm Deep in Dispair, and I'm Fucking Disgusted".

Two guys are walking down the street and they bump into an old friend. The friend invites them to a party the coming weekend and explains that it is a costume party where the guests are supposed to dress as certain feeling. One of the guys looks confused and asks "like sadness or happiness?" The friend replies "yes" and they are on their way.

That weekend the two guys walk up to the party and knock on the door. The old friend opens the door with an offended look on her face. The first guy has a pear covering his genitals and the second guy has a bowl of custard covering his. The old friend asks "what the hell is wrong with you guys?" They reply "we heard this was a feelings party. I'm Deep in Dispair, and I'm Fucking Disgusted".

cantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gifcantfocus.gif

Someone's a redhead now. grin.gif

This guy pulls over in a park to sleep after a long drive, and as he's dozing off, a jogger knocks on his window,

"Hey! You know what time it is?"

"It's 9:16."

A little while later he is awakened by another jogger:

" Do you have the time?"

"It's 9:38."

Realizing this could go on all night, he scribbles a sign on a cardboard scrap that says: "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" and tapes it to his window.

A while later, he is awoken by a jogger. He rolls down the window, and shouts:

"WHAT!!"

"It's 9:54."

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Someone's a redhead now. grin.gif

This guy pulls over in a park to sleep after a long drive, and as he's dozing off, a jogger knocks on his window,

"Hey! You know what time it is?"

"It's 9:16."

A little while later he is awakened by another jogger:

" Do you have the time?"

"It's 9:38."

Realizing this could go on all night, he scribbles a sign on a cardboard scrap that says: "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" and tapes it to his window.

A while later, he is awoken by a jogger. He rolls down the window, and shouts:

"WHAT!!"

"It's 9:54."

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

yes, yes i am bigdrink.gif