Hey Chirp

Peter_Puget

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You all laugh but when we started playing the "first" Online roleplaying game, I made GOOD money selling items I got/had in the game on ebay.

I sold a Scimitar with nice attributes for $60.00 and I sold several "virtual" houses for $50.00 to $180.00 dollars.

My wife and I just spent a few RL dollars on some in game dollars in EQ to "buff" up our main characters. For the amount of time we spend in game, it was well worth it. I often tell friends and they look at me like im a freak but I guess we pay for what is important smile.gif.

Ill link a picture of my current decked out toon after I finish my EQ session tonight. grin.gif

Thanks for the link PP, the gaming aspect as well as the other paths open up some interesting thoughts.

Check it out if you are a gaming type nerd like I guess me :PGoodies for Dollars! wave.gif

I think like 7 square inches oly.

$180.00 for 2 story house with vendor and many extras! Located on the SE coast of Fire island. Neighborhood is "Emerging", watch out for dragons and giant spiders!

Was the best house deal I ever did. Ultima was a fun game but times and technology change

6house.jpg