PDX Dry tooling?

Chad_A

Today, Saturday afternoon/evening, or Sunday. Just thought I'd try. Yep, might rain, but since the Smith thing is out for me this weekend, wouldn't mind scraping up some rock and metal. I have a rope, and stuff to set up one TR. If someone wants to bring another rope n' stuff, we can set up another, and get some laps in. PM me here, or send me an email at anderson7149atcomcastdotnet.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone;

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like there's about five of us going as of now. We're meeting at 3:00, barring any total downpours. Alan, there's another guy who's going to borrow my tools, so you can as well. I also have an old set of Omega Pacific Bulldogs that are up for use.

To anyone that shows up: I have enough stuff for one TR, but will need more, by the sounds of it. Might want to throw in anything you have to contribute, to be on the safe side. Also, we'll meet at the same place we met on Wednesday. Hope to see you all there. Oh, and be ready for beer; probably hit the Mexican restaurant on 82nd afterward, or maybe we can head to the Alameda brewpub. Cheers, everyone, looking forward to seeing you all.

---Chad