• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
bunglehead

25 Viewing...

Where is DIVOT anyway?

As I said to you in an earlier post in this very forum, if you want a serious answer to that question, Spray is not the place to ask it. If you are really serious about locating him, then try his friends, phone, email, PM, etc. If however, you just want to inform us all that he was supposed to be on Liberty Ridge and you haven't heard from him yet, then by all means, go ahead.

Now let the slagging begin!

Not so, Dan. neener neener!

And just for spite, I shall eschew the claiming of the snaf.gif

Oh, wait, Camillo's going around claiming tongue.gifagebottom:, isn't he. Hmmmmm, page bottoms... hmmm... nahhh, we've been down that road already.

Where is DIVOT anyway?

As I said to you in an earlier post in this very forum, if you want a serious answer to that question, Spray is not the place to ask it. If you are really serious about locating him, then try his friends, phone, email, PM, etc. If however, you just want to inform us all that he was supposed to be on Liberty Ridge and you haven't heard from him yet, then by all means, go ahead.

Now let the slagging begin!

HE ISNT BACK, AND IM MAKING A FORMAL ACCOUNT.......HE IS MISSING....IS THAT BETTER BITCH?

Why don't you register your concern with the MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK Rangers, ya dolt, since that is where he's supposed to be. Don't you think that would be a more appropriate course of action, rather than asking random strangers on an internet chat board? And you're thinking about becoming a climbing ranger...??? rolleyes.gif

Fuck you asshole.....I just got a call on the bloody phone and just typed away........Once again...>FUCK YOU!

In an effort to blunt your infantile diatribe, I have just gotten off the phone with the MRNP SAR hotline. There are currently NO RESCUES IN EFFECT.

From this I would assume that he is either,

1) Just fine, or

2) Not yet overdue.

Since you implied that you got a call from someone that is apparently worried about him, 2) above is then eliminated from consideration. That leaves only 1) above. Have a nice day.

I just got layed, and got a call in the middle of it....Damn OLY's Mom was pissed, but she still wanted her cash....

I'm getting on a plane tomorrow for the first time in 12 years, and I'm worried that I'm gonna die...

There's lots of pictures here that should make you feel better about flying.