Girlfriend climber....?

Crampon

Im looking for a girl between 25-36 to climb with and have no problems you getting a background check on me.....lol

I have been told I am cute, and the rest, but I am not a believer of anything like that.....I just moved near OLYMPIA and am a nice guy with tons of climbing experience.

Have to say it, but, I think women are beautiful from the inside out and I want one like that........BTW.......I am in the medical field, and have no kids, or ever been divorced...........Doesn't mean that you can't be...............PM me if you are just curious...................

.........I swear...............I am a nice guy, and I dont bite...........If anything, lets just climb, and thats all.....I promise you, just friends.....

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im looking for a girl between 25-36 to climb with and have no problems you getting a background check on me.....lol

I have been told I am cute, and the rest, but I am not a believer of anything like that.....I just moved near OLYMPIA and am a nice guy with tons of climbing experience.

Have to say it, but, I think women are beautiful from the inside out and I want one like that........BTW.......I am in the medical field, and have no kids, or ever been divorced...........Doesn't mean that you can't be...............PM me if you are just curious...................

.........I swear...............I am a nice guy, and I dont bite...........If anything, lets just climb, and thats all.....I promise you, just friends.....

To get any HOT action on this board, you're pretty much gonna have to: 1) Post a full frontal pic of you, your house, your dog and your car; 2) A copy of your climbing resume; 3) A list of the last five books you read; 4) Copies of your last two years Income Taxes; 5) A two thousand word essay on your thoughts about Trask being the shizzle or the fizzle in regards to making a woman feel "special".

grin.gif

Fine.......You have my permission to turn this thread into a trolling fest I guess......

You guys on here probably have your love of your life, and or lost her......So a guy like me doesn't deserve to have one that climbs, or anything like that..............Its just not fun I guess, I'd hate to meet a girl at a bar, or at church, or in the laundromat......But I guess I gave it a try, and you guys messed it up..................

ok it wasn't fair of me to judge crampon by his avatar - he seems nice enough. Crampon why don't you just hook up with a local climbing club? Or the rock gym? I think Off_White hosts pub clubs in your area. Just get to know the climbers in your area and you'll meet someone nice - I just know it. smile.gif

Bloody hell......lol...................I just want a friend.

Climbing clubs are like Jack Lalane,(meat markets sorta), bars are like rock gyms.....I just need new friends, and dont wanna get them 6 rounds of beer and end up in bed, cause that not what its all about.....I aint like that, I refuse to be.!