seattle area pub club?

lummox

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring your bouncy friend with you lummox. I'd like to meet her. I'm tired of just staring at her over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

"You might be a redneck if: you list 'staring' as one of your hobbies." --Foxworthy

okay, where were all you hosers! A fine time was had by like four of us, the beer was good, the salad was spicy, and the fine talk about star wars action figures, climbing scrapes and mutated fishtank alga making like underwater kudzu made for some amusement smile.gif

Laura wants to buy my Princess Leia Star Wars figure (the original Leia figure). What should I sell it for? Hmmm....

Considering since it is yours that it is probably well "used", I'd say it should be donated to a hazardous materials depot.

Nice try, guys. But I'll have you know I sold my Cabbage Patch and Barbie dolls last year. And also, I always sterilized my Leia figure after each use. Everyone knows that was standard procedure. It said so on the back of the black card package. Geez!