Portland Climbers!

katybird72

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there

i live near hood river but if you want to explore some rocks in the gorge (ie beacon) i am interested. i am a good sport leader to 5.9 though i am pretty weak right now and i am starting to lead trad up to 5.8.

Great! Thanks everyone for the posts! I guess I should specify what I'm looking for... not a big gym climber, prefer the outdoors. On a good day I can follow a 10a crack (it ain't pretty, but I get there,) or a 5.9 face. I only feel comfortable leading 5.7s at this point in the season. I want to go explore the rocks in N. Oregon, S. Washington, as I've only really been climbing at Smith and Flagstone and on the columns here in Eugene. I'm looking forward to being back in Ptown and connecting with some new faces there! Thanks again and PM me if you wanna link up!

Are you a girl or guy?

Does it matter? But yes I am a woman and no I don't want to date you. yelrotflmao.gif

And B-rock it was great to meet you too and we'll definitely have to do some climbing when I get to town! thumbs_up.gif

Edited by katybird72

Are you a girl or guy?

Does it matter? But yes I am a woman and no I don't want to date you. yelrotflmao.gif

Yes it would also matter to my wife, and you probably would want to date me if you met me. That's why I don't hang out alone with other women. hahaha.gif

Yes it would also matter to my wife, and you probably would want to date me if you met me. That's why I don't hang out alone with other women. hahaha.gif

Ha, and so humble! LOL. No worries, but too bad for you! wink.gif Well maybe sometime if there's a big group of people your wives would be okay with that.

And thanks for the welcome back! I'm excited to be coming home... I miss Ptown.