fuck you wanker- last post

glassgowkiss

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marie-

Read Timmy's note at the top of the event's forum. You are probably not "banned" from events, but your post is awaiting moderator approval. The site has been reconfigured to help promote user input for the front page, but Timmy didn't want to open it up to unmoderated posting there, so a couple of forums have a new level of scrutiny added.

The site has been reconfigured to help promote user input for the front page, but Timmy didn't want to open it up to unmoderated posting there, so a couple of forums have a new level of scrutiny added.

I like this new feature but I wondered to my self if there is some level of scrutiny involved on the posts why is the first thing I see when I load the page up the SHOCKER!!! I mean it doesnt get more perverse than that does it

The site has been reconfigured to help promote user input for the front page, but Timmy didn't want to open it up to unmoderated posting there, so a couple of forums have a new level of scrutiny added.

I like this new feature but I wondered to my self if there is some level of scrutiny involved on the posts why is the first thing I see when I load the page up the SHOCKER!!! I mean it doesnt get more perverse than that does it

Yes. Much more perverse.