i saw

whirlwind

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw two beavers on the dock outside my house this morning. at least, i think they were beavers. i've heard they live in the area but in the 4 on and off years i've lived there i'd never seen any!

I know this has degenerated into an Otter thread, but 2 days ago I very nearly ran over a beaver on my bike - it was walking along the riverside bike path, in the dark. Then last night biking home, I saw a muskrat. No otters yet.

i saw two beavers on the dock outside my house this morning. at least, i think they were beavers. i've heard they live in the area but in the 4 on and off years i've lived there i'd never seen any!

I know this has degenerated into an Otter thread, but 2 days ago I very nearly ran over a beaver on my bike - it was walking along the riverside bike path, in the dark. Then last night biking home, I saw a muskrat. No otters yet.

you otter be more careful

***sorry i just couldn't help myself. that was just too easy to pass up****

You otter watch out. There's a nutria rodent in town!

hellno3d.gif

"the nutria, a large, burrowing, oversexed rodent with an insatiable appetite for flood-control canals--that means a dose of maximum justice"

sounds almost like a lot of the folks here

"the cc.comer, a large, spraying, over-sexed rodent with an insatiable appetite for flaming newbies with foul language--that means a dose of maximum justice."

Goddamnit!! That's my fiance with my best-man-to-be!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

They otter not be out together at our "special spot". cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

well, your best-man-to-be took a big dump on our dock and was doing his best to impress his lady friend with how much he could urinate in one go. if she's impressed by that type of behavior, i'd say let her go and find anotter. yellaf.gif

The Nutria would so kick the Otter's tail.

hellno3d.gif

Are you kidding!!?!? You otter have your head examined!

My uncle Juan (he's a giant Peruvian otter by the way) is 1.8m long and weighs 30kg. He would pulverize one of those little glorified water gophers you call "nutria".

When I'm biking down by the Willamette in downtown PDX, I sometimes have to swerve to avoid the biggest rats I've ever seen in my life. Also the Pearl seems to be infested. Hard luck on all those folks paying $1M for condos down there.

OK, back to otters...

• 1 year later...