rear ender

glassgowkiss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i am still waiting for the insurance company to call me with an offer for my jetta. i figured longer they wait, more they'll have to repay for a car rental.

almost 2 weeks later i still have bruises (visual) on my body. tried to go to a gym last fri night. about 25 minutes of light bike and some extremly light weights left me almost unable to move the next morning. and the ringing in my ears did not stop since the day of my accident.

so i am still waiting for the insurance company to call me with an offer for my jetta. i figured longer they wait, more they'll have to repay for a car rental.

almost 2 weeks later i still have bruises (visual) on my body. tried to go to a gym last fri night. about 25 minutes of light bike and some extremly light weights left me almost unable to move the next morning. and the ringing in my ears did not stop since the day of my accident.

the insurance people wont give you pity. sympathy. or more money. quit driving up our rates and get back on it.

Ouch, ouch!!! I hope you know where to get a good massage. Man, one reckless person and put a kink in things. Hang it there, it will get better. bigdrink.gif